Rothco ABS Mich-2000 Replica Tactical Helmet
Rothco ABS Mich-2000 Replica Tactical Helmet features a lightweight and comfortable design, a must for agile adventures. This military inspired helmet is constructed with ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) plastic, for impact resistance and durability. The Modular Integrated Communications Helmet Replica includes 7 removable cushioned pads with a hook and loop fastening system for maximized comfort, while the inside of this airsoft helmet is lined with hook and loop stripes for seamless pad attachment. This tactical helmet features an adjustable nylon chin strap with plastic buckles allowing for a customizable and secure fit. Our Mich-2000 recreation is built for adults, size ranging from 6.75 Inches to 7.75 Inches. This non-bulletproof helmet does not provide any ballistic protection, but is perfect for costumes, parades, reenactments or as airsoft gear. This replica is modeled after the MICH helmet, the primary combat gear used by U.S. Army soldiers.
- Military-Style Helmet With ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) Plastic Composition For Impact Resistance And Durability
- Modular Integrated Communications Helmet Replica With Seven Removable Cushion Pads For Maximum Comfort
- Inside Of The Airsoft Helmet Is Lined With Multiple Hook Fields For Attaching Pads
- Adjustable Nylon Chin Strap On The Tactical Helmet For The Perfect Fit
- MICH-2000 Recreation Helmet Is Designed For Adults, Accommodating Head Sizes From 6 ¾ Inches To 7 ¾ Inches
- Non-Bullet Proof Helmet Does Not Provide Ballistic Protection, But Is Perfect For Airsoft Players, Costumes, Parades, Reenactments, And More
- Modeled After The MICH Helmet Used By The U.S. Military
- Item #: 2920 | 1995 | 1997
- Brand: ROTHCO
- Material: Plastic
- Closures And Fasteners: Chin Strap, Buckle
- Material Specs: Plastic
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions below. Got more questions? Reach out to our friendly customer service team, they will be more than happy to assist you.