Ritron 120mW QuickTalk Transmitter UHF 450-470 MHz | RIT-RQT-451
Monitor virtually any process or condition 24/7/365 over your 2-way radio system. Wireless alerting empowers your staff to respond to emergencies more quickly, prevent costly damage, or reduce disruptive downtime. Monitor temperature, liquid level, power-fail, moisture, vandal/tamper alarm, a panic alarm, door ajar…etc. The RQT is an industrial-grade, radio transmitter with onboard switch inputs and recordable voice messages. Connect up to 4 different sensors or switches to the RQT and record a corresponding voice message for each, when the sensor or switch detects a change, your custom voice message will be immediately transmitted to the appropriate radio-equipped personnel.
The RQT is compatible with any VHF or UHF business band 2-way radio and can even be programmed to work with radio repeaters.
- Flex Antenna
- Models: UHF 450-470MHz, VHF 150-165MHz, VHF MURS License-Free Business Use
- Analog, Narrow Band Only (12.5kHz) Operation
- 120mW and 2 Watt Models Available
- Monitor Up To 4 Switch Inputs
- Multi-Channel/Frequency Capability. Each input can be programmed to transmit on a different frequency, (e.g. Input 1 transmits on the Maintenance channel; Input 2 Security; Input 3 Operations, etc.)
- Optional, Internal, 433MHz UHF Receiver. The receiver allows remote keyfob activation (e.g. Emergency Call Button) from up to a few hundred feet away.
- Easy to record voice messages.
- PC Programmable
- FCC Rule Parts: 90
- Frequency Range: 450 to 470 MHz
- No. of Switch Inputs or Channels: 4
- RF Power Input: 120 mW
- Coded Signaling Encode: CTCSS, Quiet Call, 51 Tones DCS, Digital Quiet Call, all codes DTMF ANI 3-7 tone Selcall
- Typical Range: One-half mile to a handheld radio using the standard flexible antenna. Greater range is possible if an optional antenna (RAM-1545), or a radio repeater is used.
- Battery Life: 1 year when using AA batteries and the unit transmits a 5-second message once each hour, 24 hours per day, 5 days per week, or approximately 7,000 transmissions. Internal Battery: 6 AA batteries. (Lithium-Ion batteries, non-rechargeable)
- External Power: 12-18VDC, Use Ritron p/n# RPS-EXPO
- Antenna Connector: BNC, 50 Ohms, front panel-mounted
- Antenna: Ritron AFB-1545 Standard Antenna, Flexible Whip, 14 inches long with elbow connector.
- Housing: Polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 7.57” x 5.07” x 2.65” (19.23cm x 12.88cm x 6.73cm)
- Weight: 1 pound, without batteries and antenna
- Voice Message Length: 24 seconds total for all voice messages, equally allocated to the programmed inputs
- Auxiliary Messages: (Fixed-Length) Low Battery (2 seconds) External Power Failure (2 seconds) Location (2 seconds) One location message per RQT. Precedes voice message for each input.
- Programming Method: User Programmable with Ritron RQA/RQT PC Programmer via USB Programmable Features: - 4 independently programmed inputs - Analog or digital input operation - Event-driven and/or scheduled transmission of input status - Compressed transmitted audio - Preamble alert tone prior to a transmitter voice message (selectable On/Off) - Unique, user recorded voice messages - Voice message recording via onboard microphone or pre-recorded .wav file - External power failure and low battery alert.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.