Ritron Radio-To-Intercom BridgeTM Receiver Analog Only | RIT-RIB-600Analog
The RIB-600Analog Radio-To-Intercom Bridge receiver is designed to interface to an existing wired Public Address Intercom system and allow PA or intercom announcements using your Analog two-way radio. Can operate on a VHF LMR business band, UHF LMR business band, or VHF MURS 2-way radios, and can work through radio repeaters. Designed to leverage your existing intercom system and radio network and add a layer of security.
Wireless technology provides a cost-effective and flexible way to provide Public Address/Mass Notification coverage across your entire facility or to isolated pinpoint locations.
- The Radio-To-Intercom Bridge is designed to be connected to an existing PA/intercom system with its own PA amplifier and wired speakers.
- The Radio-To-Intercom Bridge does not include a backup battery since it is merely a component of a larger system usually powered by AC and its own battery backup system.
- Provides compatibility with business band 2-way radios, License-FREE VHF business band radios (MURS), Family Radio Service, and GMRS radios.
- Provides interconnection to the Public Address amplifier through a high impedance, unbalanced AUX input OR a 600Ω, balanced MIC input. Allows personnel to remain mobile while providing access via 2-way radios to existing PA speakers located throughout the facility.
- "Record and Play" allows the use of radios in close proximity to PA speakers without feedback. The Radio-To-Intercom Bridge records/buffers received messages up to 24 seconds in length, then play them over the PA immediately after releasing the PTT button on the radio.
- Easy "Plug and Play" installation.
- Programmable volume control adjusts audio output level 5-99%. Allows custom adjustment for most applications.
- Selective Decode Signaling Analog: 2-Tone, DTMF, Selcall (Group / All Call).
- Pre-announce tone (similar to existing PA systems) with programmable on/off and volume level.
- NOAA Weather Alert (VHF only).
- Field or PC programmable to frequencies within the respective band (i.e. VHF 150-165 MHz, UHF 450-470 MHz).
- The Radio-To-Intercom Bridge is for indoor use only.
- With 1-year warranty
- Receiver physical dimensions: 7.125” H x 5.5” W x 3.0” D
- Receiver enclosure material: Hi-Impact Polycarbonate Thermoplastic
- Receiver color: Black
- Receiver weight: 1 lb. 15 oz. (with AFB-1545 antenna)
- Receiver mounting: 2 aluminum brackets to the side of the radio
- Relay: Connectors - RIB-600Analog Interface cable - Green, Blue. Output - Switch closure on the received signal.
- Aux Out: Connector - RCA Phono jack. Maximum Output - 800 mVRMS (RIB-600Analog received audio is adjustable). Output Impedance 50k Ohms, unbalanced.
- 600 Ohms Mic Out: Connectors - RIB-600Analog Interface cable Yellow (COLD), Orange (HOT), Gray (ground). Maximum Output - 200 mVRMS. Output Impedance 600 Ohms, balanced.
- DC power connector: 2.1mm coaxial DC jack (size M)
- Antenna connector: 50 Ohms BNC
- Antenna: AFB-1545 dual-band (150-170 MHz, 450-470 MHz)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.