Ritron LoudMouth System with NT-152M-GG-MURS Portable Radio (VHF, Analog) | RIT-LM-V150System
The LoudMouth wireless PA system is an ideal solution anywhere a hard-wired PA is either too expensive or is simply impossible to install.
Get your message to everyone . . . from plant-wide to small pinpoint areas using your business band radio system. It even works with radio repeaters for extended coverage. Optional strobe light provides visual alerting; Automatic Message Repeat function allows re-broadcast of message up to 4 times. Position independent wireless receiver / PA speakers anywhere you need them. A cost-effective replacement for broken or worn-out hard-wired PA systems. Wireless technology provides a cost-effective and flexible way to provide Public Address / Mass Notification coverage across your entire facility or to isolated pinpoint locations.
- Receiver w/ built-in 8 Watt audio amp (LM-600Analog)
- Flex antenna
- RPS-1B AC Adapter 110-220V
- Indoor/Outdoor PA Speaker w/ 25’ cord
- Mounting bracket
- Compatible 2-way portable radio (NT-152M-GG-MURS)
- Rugged, Industrial-Grade VHF/UHF business band receiver. Compatible with other analog business band 2-way radios.
- Business Band Frequencies. Models include VHF 150-165MHz (includes 5 MURS license-free business use only frequencies) or UHF, 450-470MHz.
- Built-in 8 Watt PA amplifier.
- Indoor/outdoor rated PA loudspeaker with mounting bracket.
- Field-Programmable Privacy Codes (digital and analog). Choose from 153 possible codes for added PA security access.
- Field-Programmable "Paging Codes" Select 1 of 9 different "paging codes" for added PA security access.
- Volume Settings allows "best-fit" for a variety of applications.
- "LIVE" PA mode or Record-And-Play mode, configurable. Note: Record-and-Play operation recommended for use of a maximum number of product features.
- Automatic Message Repeat* Feature - Repeats message from 1 to 4 times consecutively when LM receiver in Record-And-Play mode.
- Visual Alert Option - Built-in relay allows the use of an optional strobe light - provides advance visual indication of an incoming PA message.
- "Custom" Configuration via PC Programming - Can also be PC programmed using special Ritron programming software to “custom” frequencies or even radio repeaters.
- Loud Audio Output - PA horn speaker delivers up to 85dB of audio output @ 50 feet to get your message out loud and clear.
- LM Receiver Supports Up To 2 PA Speakers - With an optional "Y" adapter (#RYCONN) and 1 additional PA speaker (#05500040), the LM receiver can provide multi-direction PA coverage.
- Multi-Zone Paging Capability - Multiple paging zones can be configured using 2-tone codes. Allows properly configured 2-way radios to access more than one PA speaker/zone.
- Signaling Capability - CTCSS and DCS decode, 2-Tone Decode
- Optional Back-up Battery - #BP-LM-Li22
- 1 Year
- Output power 60mW - 5.35W RMS adjustable
- Nominal coverage when wall-mounted (reference at 0° -5 dB): Vertical: +/- 50°, Horizontal: +/- 45°
- Audio input level to power amplifier 180 mVPP
- Audio output level 1.9 – 18.5 VPP
- Audio speaker volume adjustment 10 – 100%
- Frequency response 500 – 3000 Hz +/-5dB
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Maximum operating current: 1.2 A
- Operating Temperature of -22º F to +140º F
- Standby current: 85 mA
- Standby current 80 mA
- Battery Saver sleep current 25 mA
- Battery Saver sleep time programmable, 0.5 – 8 seconds
- Speaker impedance: 8 Ohms
- Speaker power handling: 30W
- Speaker physical dimensions: Horn diameter = 4” x 6”. Overall length = 8”
- Speaker enclosure material: ABS plastic
- Speaker color: Gray (RAL# 7035)
- Speaker weight: 26.4 oz.
- Speaker mounting: 100° pivot mounted to the plastic bracket.
- Speaker environmental: Indoor/Outdoor
- Speaker connector: RCA Phono plug molded to speaker wire
- Speaker wire: 25 feet, #20 AWG
- Receiver physical dimensions: 7.125” H x 5.5” W x 3.0” D
- Receiver enclosure material: Hi-Impact Polycarbonate Thermoplastic
- Receiver color: Black
- Receiver weight: 1.65 lb. (with AFB-1545 antenna and BP-LM-Li22 battery)
- Receiver mounting: 2 aluminum brackets to the side of the radio
- Receiver environmental: Indoor use only
- Audio output connector: RCA phono jack
- DC power connector: 2.1mm coaxial DC jack (size M)
- Antenna: AFB-1545 dual-band (150-170 MHz, 450-470 MHz)
- Noise squelch sensitivity: Programmable, factory set for 12 dB SINAD
- Frequency response: 300 - 3000 Hz, de-emphasized
- QC/DQC decode time: per EIA Standards
- 2-Tone decode frequency range: 300 – 1500 Hz
- Selcall decode standard: EEA tone set, 3-7 digits
- DTMF decode standard: 3-7 digits
- The receiver is indoor-rated only. Install in non-corrosive environments, away from the elements. See optional LMH-100 weatherproof housing for outdoor or other potentially corrosive environments.
- Does NOT include Optional 2 Hr. Back-Up Battery - Must order separately BP-LM-Li22.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.