Ritron LoudMouth® Wireless PA/Mass Notification System DMR Digital Only | RIT-LM-700DMR
The DMR LoudMouth® is a radio receiver that allows the use of your VHF or UHF DMR digital portable, base station, or mobile 2-way radio to deliver voice messages directly to a PA speaker up to 2 miles away. The receiver and PA speaker is the ideal solution where hardwired PA installation is simply impossible, too expensive, or temporary. Your Loudmouth® receiver and PA speaker have been designed so that you can set it up quickly and start using it right away.
Get your message to everyone . . . from plant-wide to small pinpoint areas using your business band radio system. It even works with radio repeaters for extended coverage. Optional strobe light provides visual alerting; Automatic Message Repeat function allows re-broadcast of message up to 4 times. Position independent wireless receiver / PA speakers anywhere you need them. A cost-effective replacement for broken or worn-out hard-wired PA systems. Wireless technology provides a cost-effective and flexible way to provide Public Address / Mass Notification coverage across your entire facility or to isolated pinpoint locations.
- Loudmouth® Radio Receiver with 5W audio amplifier (LM-700DMR)
- Horn Speaker with RCA phono plug and 25 ft. cable (05500040)
- Power Cube, 1.5A with 2.1mm coaxial DC connector (RPS-1B)
- Dual-Band Antenna with BNC connector (AFB-1545)
- Mounting Brackets (RK-RQX-Q-MB)
- T-25 Torx Security Bit (25107400)
- Rugged, Industrial-Grade VHF/UHF business band receiver. Compatible with other analog business band 2-way radios.
- Business Band Frequencies. Models include VHF 150-165MHz (includes 5 MURS license-free business use only frequencies) or UHF, 450-470MHz.
- Built-in 8 Watt PA amplifier.
- Indoor/outdoor rated PA loudspeaker with mounting bracket.
- Field-Programmable Privacy Codes (digital and analog). Choose from 153 possible codes for added PA security access.
- Field-Programmable "Paging Codes" Select 1 of 9 different "paging codes" for added PA security access.
- Volume Settings allows "best-fit" for a variety of applications.
- "LIVE" PA mode or Record-And-Play mode, configurable. Note: Record-and-Play operation recommended for use of a maximum number of product features.
- Automatic Message Repeat* Feature - Repeats message from 1 to 4 times consecutively when LM receiver in Record-And-Play mode.
- Visual Alert Option - Built-in relay allows the use of an optional strobe light - provides advance visual indication of an incoming PA message.
- "Custom" Configuration via PC Programming - Can also be PC programmed using special Ritron programming software to “custom” frequencies or even radio repeaters.
- Loud Audio Output - PA horn speaker delivers up to 85dB of audio output @ 50 feet to get your message out loud and clear.
- LM Receiver Supports Up To 2 PA Speakers - With an optional "Y" adapter (#RYCONN) and 1 additional PA speaker (#05500040), the LM receiver can provide multi-direction PA coverage.
- Multi-Zone Paging Capability - Multiple paging zones can be configured using 2-tone codes. Allows properly configured 2-way radios to access more than one PA speaker/zone.
- Signaling Capability - CTCSS and DCS decode, 2-Tone Decode
- Optional Back-up Battery - #BP-LM-Li22
- 1 Year
- Receiver physical dimensions: 7.125” H x 5.5” W x 3.0” D
- Receiver enclosure material: Hi-Impact Polycarbonate Thermoplastic
- Receiver color: Black
- Receiver weight: 1 lb. 15 oz. (with AFB-1545 antenna)
- Receiver mounting: 2 aluminum brackets to the side of the radio
- Receiver environmental: indoor use only
- Relay Switch Output: Connector- Optional Interface Cable Assembly 60201136 (Blue, Green). Output- Switch closure on a received signal.
- Out Audio Power: Connector- RCA Phono jack. Maximum Output- 60mW – 5.35W RMS (LM-700DMR received audio is adjustable)
- DC power connector: 2.1mm coaxial DC jack (size M)
- Antenna: AFB-1545 dual-band (150-170 MHz, 450-470 MHz)
- Antenna connector: 50 Ohms BNC
- Frequency range: UHF (450 - 470 MHz), VHF (150 – 170 MHz)
- Channel steps: UHF (3.125 kHz), VHF (2.5 and 3.125kHz)
- Frequency stability: UHF (+/-1.5 PPM (-30 degree to +60 degree Celsius), VHF (+/-1.5 PPM (-30 degree to +60 degree Celsius)
- The receiver is indoor-rated only. Install in non-corrosive environments, away from the elements. See optional LMH-100 weatherproof housing for outdoor or other potentially corrosive environments.
- Does NOT include Optional 2 Hr. Back-Up Battery - Must order separately BP-LM-Li22.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.