Ritron DTXM Radio Modem 450-470 MHZ 1-3W
The DTXM Radio Modem is a high-performance Wireless Modem that supports blazing over-the-air data rates of over 19,000 bps in a 25 kHz channel, 9600 bps in a 12.5 kHz channel, and 4800 bps in a 6.25 kHz channel. High-performance specifications permit integration into systems that demand the utmost in reliability in high-traffic, frequency congested environments.
Direct modulation with low distortion and low group delay results in a low bit-error rate (BER) for enhanced system integrity and reliability. Utilizing the same Swift Lock synthesizer used by the DTX + RF transceiver for transmitting and receiving attack times of 15 ms or less for high-speed data throughput. Also, the Controlled Envelope keying reduces adjacent channel "keyclicks" resulting in spectrum-friendly operation.
- Synthesized RF Transceivers w/ Control Board
- BNC Antenna Connector
- DB-15 Data/Power Connector
- Ultra Narrowband (6.25 kHz), Narrowband (12.5 kHz), or Wideband (25 kHz) Models
- 4800 bps Ultra Narrow Band / 9600 bps Narrow Band / 19,200 bps Wide Band (International only)
- Ultra-Fast TX/RX Attack Times
- Controlled Envelope TX Keying
- RS-232 Interface
- Programmable Electronic Settings and Adjustments
- SMD Component Design
- 1 Year
- FCC Identifier: AIERIT39-46006
- Industry Canada Identifier: 1084A-RIT3946006
- Number of Channels: 2
- Watts: 1-3
- TX/RX Spacing (w/in frequency range): 20 MHz max.
- Mode of Operation: Simplex/Half Duplex
- Channel Increment (Synthesizer step size): 5/6.25 kHz
- Emissions Bandwidth: Ultra Narrow Mode - 4.0 kHz, Narrow Mode - 11 kHz
- Frequency Stability (-30° to +60° C): 1.0 ppm
- Supply Voltage (VDC): 7.5 or 11-16
- RF Input/Output Connector: BNC
- Power/Data Interface: 15 pin sub D
- Operating Temperature: -30° to +60° C -
- Maximum Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.6 x 2.3 x 1.0
- Weight: 6 oz.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.