Ritron DTX PLUS Wireless Transceiver Data Module Enclosed Version Only UHF 450-470 MHz Narrow Band
The DTX+ Series is ideal for any system design where high-performance RF specifications, fast TX/RX attack times, and compact size are a requirement. High specifications permit integration into systems demanding the utmost performance in congested frequency environments.
This compact design makes the DTX+ Series perfect as a retrofit to legacy RNet and JSLM installations. Direct modulation with low distortion and low group delay results in a low bit-error rate (BER) for enhanced system integrity and reliability. The Swift Lock synthesizer-loading algorithm reduces unit turn-on-time to less than 10ms for high-speed data throughput rates, and Controlled Envelope keying reduces adjacent channel “keyclicks”, resulting in spectrum-friendly operation.
Capable of 6.25kHz and 12.5 kHz channel spacing operation, the DTX+ Series can be installed in systems where refarming compliant narrowband frequencies have been assigned. For high performance, reliable and cost-effective wireless data solutions you can trust Ritron. The products are designed and made in the USA.
- Synthesized RF Transceiver with Control Board
- Enclosure, BNC Antenna Connector
- DB-15 Data
- Power Connector
- Supports 8 Programmable Channels
- CTCSS and/or DCS Signaling on both TX & RX
- Low Standby Current
- Low TX Current
- Fast TX & RX Attack Times
- Closed-loop RF Power Control
- Surface Mount Technology, Single Board Design
- Description: UHF 450-470 MHz
- Bandwidth: Narrow Band
- Watts: 1-6
- FCC: AIERIT33-4600
- Industry Canada: 1084A-RIT334600
- TX/RX Spacing (w/in frequency range): 20 MHz max.
- Mode of Operation: Simplex/Half Duplex
- Channel Increment (Synthesizer step size): 5/6.25 kHz
- Emissions Bandwidth: Narrow Mode - 11 kHz
- Frequency Stability (-30° to +60° C): 1.0 ppm
- Frequency Stability (-30° to +65° C): 1.5 ppm
- Supply Voltage (VDC): 7.5 or 11-16
- RF Input/Output Connector: BNC
- Power/Data Interface: 15 pin sub D
- Operating Temperature: -30° to +65° C
- Maximum Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.6 x 2.3 x 1.0
- Weight: 6 oz
- 1 Year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.