Ritron DTX Plus High Power Transceiver
The High Power DTX+ HP Series is ideal for any system design where high-performance RF specifications, fast TX/RX attack times, and high power or range are a requirement. High specifications permit integration into systems demanding the utmost performance in congested frequency environments.
Direct modulation with low distortion and low group delay results in a low bit-error rate (BER) for enhanced system integrity and reliability.
The Swift Lock synthesizer-loading algorithm reduces unit turn-on-time to less than 10ms for high-speed data throughput rates, and Controlled Envelope keying reduces adjacent channel "keyclicks", resulting in spectrum-friendly operation.
Capable of 6.25kHz and 12.5 kHz channel spacing operation, the DTX+ HP Series can be installed in systems where re-farming compliant narrowband frequencies have been assigned.
- High Power Capability 5-30 Watts All Models
- Wide Band (25KHz) (International only)
- Narrow Band (12.5 kHz)
- Very Narrow Band (6.25 kHz) Models
- Broadband TX/RX Design: 38 MHz @ VHF, 28 MHz@220 MHz, 20MHz @ UHF
- DSP audio processing for cleaner data transmission
- Frequency Stability Standard @ 1.0 ppm
- Ultra-Fast TX/RX Attack Times
- Controlled Envelope TX Keying
- Dual Transmit and Receive Audio Paths
- Programmable Output Power
- SMD Component Design
- Custom Frequency Ranges Available
- 1 Year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.