Ritron DMR Digital/Analog Portable 2-Way Radio UHF (PR Series) | RIT-PR-4047DMR
The PR Series is a Tier-2 DMR Digital + Narrowband Analog radio. Tough and reliable, the radio is well suited for commercial and industrial applications. Keep your team connected and communicating for maximum productivity.
- Audio accessory connector
- Screw-in flexible antenna
- Spring-action belt clip
- 2100mAh capacity Lithium-Poly battery pack
- Drop-in fast-rate charging stand with 110-220V AC wall charger
- DMR Digital + Narrowband, Analog
- VHF PR-1317, UHF PR-4070 Part 90 Licensed Frequencies
- 1 or 5 Watt VHF, 1 or 4 Watt UHF
- Rugged, Tough, Reliable
- Channel Scan/Priority Scan/Scan Resume
- Slim, Compact, Easy-To-Hold
- 3 programmable function buttons
- 32 Channels Max, 2 Zones, 16 Channels per zone
- 13 Hour Battery Pack w/ Low Battery Alert Tone
- Analog Signaling: CTCSS Sub-audible and digital coded squelch codes
- Secure 2-pin audio accessory connector
- Loud easy-to-hear audio output - 1000mW
- Channel Scan
- VOX Capability
- PC Programmable with Ritron software
- 1 Year
- Dimensions: 4.5" H x 2.2" W x 1" D
- Weight - 9.5oz.
- Freq. Band: UHF, 400-470MHz
- Channels: 32 Channels Max, 2 Zones. 16 Channels Per Zone
- Contacts: 48 Total Radio Wide
- RX Groups: 5 Radio Wide (up to 15 Contacts per RX Group)
- Operating Temperature: -25C to +60C
- Battery Life: 14Hrs Analog, 18Hrs Digital @ 90/5/5/ Duty Cycle
- Battery Recharge Time: 3 Hours
- Signaling: Analog: CTCSS/DCS. Digital: Color Codes / Unit ID / Group ID.
- Encryption: 16 bit, Digital Mode Only
- Programmable Function Buttons: 3
- Transmitter TX Power: 2 Watt / 4 Watt
- Receiver Sensitivity: Analog: .22uV /-120dBm (12dB SINAD). Digital: .28mV / -117dBm (BER 5%).
- Audio Output Power: 1 Watt
- You will need to purchase the Ritron PC-to-radio programming cable part # 60201138, to program the radios.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.