Nedap Transit Smartcard Booster 2G (Pack of 10) | NED-9948554
Long-range vehicle and driver identification tag.
Vehicle & driver identification
The Smartcard Booster is a vehicle and driver identification tag. This patented solution ensures that a vehicle can only get access to a secured area when driven by an authorized driver. The Smartcard Booster is used in combination with (existing) personal access credentials. Based on semi active RFID technology (2,45 GHz), the Smartcard Booster is identified up to 10 meters (33 feet) with the TRANSIT Ultimate or TRANSIT Standard reader.
The Smartcard Booster supports ISO14443-A and ISO15693compliant smartcards operating on 13.56 MHz. This includes: MIFARE (DESFire), LEGIC (Advant), HID iClass and Calypso. Typical applications include highly secured vehicle access at airports, seaports, military bases, utility companies, corporate and educational campuses, police, fire and other installations where vehicles must be assigned to specific drivers.
- Simultaneous vehicle and driver identification
- Identification up to 10 meters (33 feet)
- Patented dual identification solution
- Supported credentials: MIFARE (DESFire), LEGIC (Advant), HID iClass and Calypso
- Easy mounting to vehicle’s windshield
- Part number: 9948554 Smartcard Booster 2G
- Dimensions: 111 x 65 x 28 mm (4.4 x 2.6 x 1.1 in)
- Color: RAL 7016 (housing), RAL 7035 (edge)
- Weight: 110 g (3.9 oz)
- Protection class: IP32 (approx. NEMA 2)
- Material: PC and TPU
- Operating temperature: -40 ... +85°C (-40 … +185°F)
- Storage temperature: -40 ... +85°C (-40 … +185°F)
- Relative humidity: 10% ... 93% relative humidity, non condensing
- Read range:
- 10 meters (33 ft) with TRANSIT Ultimate or TRANSIT Standard
- 4 meters (12 ft) with TRANSIT Entry
- Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz / 2.45 GHz
- Operating modes:
- RO-C = read-only, switch button activation
- RO-A = read-only, always on (not available for Prox-Booster 2G Single ID)
- Supported smartcards (13.56 MHz):
- MIFARE Classic
- MIFARE Ultralight
- MIFARE DESFire (EV1)
- ISO 14443-3A CSN
- ISO 15693 UID (LEGIC Advant)
- HID iCLASS CSN
- Calypso PUPI and free files
- Air interface: Nedap proprietary encoding standard
- Battery: User replaceable alkaline AAA batteries (x2) with expected lifetime of 5 years. Life time expectation is based on: Average warm climate conditions (exposure to extreme hot conditions might reduce battery life) and default operating mode C.
- Mounting: Attaches with a suction pad to the inside of all normal windscreens*. *In case of a metalized windscreen, please contact your Nedap representative.
- Compatible readers:
- 9215689 TRANSIT Ultimate
- 9990410 TRANSIT Standard
- 9875220 TRANSIT Standard USA
- 9876200 TRANSIT Entry
- Standards: CE, FCC, IC, ACMA, R-NZ
- Document version number: 5.1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.