Estimated delivery 2 weeks.
Nedap UHF Heavy Duty Tag (Pack of 10) | NED-9219641
Long-range vehicle identification tag.
The UHF Heavy Duty Tag is a vehicle identification tag. This tag features a rugged design for long term outdoor use in industrial environments. The UHF Heavy Duty Tag is a cost effective solution for installations that require the tag to be mounted onto the exterior of the vehicle. Based on passive UHF technology (± 900 MHz), the UHF Heavy Duty Tag is identified up to 10 meters (33 feet) with uPASS Target or 5 meters (16 feet) with uPASS Reach.
The card holder does not contain a battery and is maintenance free. Typical applications include secured vehicle access in vehicle logistics, industrial operations, automated truck activities and parking access.
- Automatic vehicle identification
- Identification up to 10 meters (33 feet)
- Passive, battery free tag
- EPC Gen 2 compatible
- Mounted on the exterior of the vehicle
- High performance on metal surfaces
- Chemical resistant housing
- Water and shock proof
Note: This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Part number: 9219641 UHF Heavy Duty Tag
- Dimensions: 110 x 25 x 12,85 mm (4.33 x 0.98 x 0.51 in)
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 26 g [0.92 oz]
- Protection class: IP68
- Material: ABS rigid plastic
- Operating temperature: -20 ... +85°C (-4 … +185°F)
- Storage temperature: -20 ... +85°C (-4 … +185°F)
- Relative humidity: 10% ... 93% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Read range: Up to 10 meters (33 feet) with uPASS Target, up to 5 meters (16 feet) with uPASS Reach
- Operating frequency: 865 - 870 MHz / 902 - 928 MHz
- Mounting: Onto the exterior of the vehicle using M5 screws. Fixation hole: 4,9 mm (0.19 in) / Screw center to center distance: 97,5 mm (3.84 in)
- Compatible readers:
- 9217363 uPASS Target (region 1)
- 9217371 uPASS Target (region 2&3)
- 9942319 uPASS Reach (region 1)
- 9945466 uPASS Reach (region 2&3)
- Standards EPC: Gen 2, CE
- Vibration: MIL STD 810-F
- Shock: MIL STD 810-F
- Document version number: 5.1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.