National Loop 3’ X 6’ Preformed Saw Cut Loops (18AWG white P-NL)
Every day thousands of loops are installed all across this country. Chances are you’ve driven over several dozen of them on your way to work — and didn’t even know it. And if you are in the business of installing these fearless, underground foot soldiers, that’s exactly the way you want it: a seamless encounter for every driver, every time.
The saw cut loops consist of a non-spliced, machine-twisted lead-in, using polypropylene-wrapped copper wires. Designed for a vehicle in conjunction with:
- Parking Barrier Gates
- Overhead Doors
- Gate Operators
- Traffic Signal
- Arming Devices
- Vehicle Count
- One continuous wire throughout the loop turns and lead-in
- Reduces guesswork of necessary turns for accurate performance
- Product flexibility allows for easy installation
- Our signature design allows the sealant to fully encapsulate the loop
- Optimizes read-height, eliminates faulty signals, and minimizes callbacks
- More cost-effective when compared to hand-wound installations
- This six-foot loop should not be used in gate applications where an opening is more than 12 feet in length. Maximum coverage is three feet on each side of the loop.
- Add Harness Model 802-4 & Universal Loop Detector To Orders (also found in this Accessory Section) When Purchasing Safety &/Or Exit Loops.