Multi-Code 2-Channel Visor Transmitter | MUL-412001
This transmitter is a two-channel device designed for automatic door and gate operator applications. Pressing the left button on the transmitter will send a channel one signal. Pressing the right button on the transmitter will send a channel two signal.
The transmitter is Multi-Code format with two 10-position coding switches providing 1,024 possible codes for each channel. Independent coding supports the activation of a common gate and a private door. The transmitter will only activate receivers set with the same code.
- Visor clip
- Easy access to battery and coding switches
- The buttons have raised dimples for easy, or vision-impaired identification.
- Test/operate indicator
- (2) 10-position coding switches
- 300 MHz Multi-Code Receivers
- Multi-Code 109950
- Multi-Code 302850
- Power: 9-volt battery
- Codes: 1,024 (set by dip switches)
- RF frequency: 300 MHz
- Dimensions: 2.5″ W x 3.75″ H x 0.875″ D
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.