ASE HomeLink Compatible Mini Receiver | FAS-TS-NLRR318HL
This receiver is designed to control automatic closing systems and anti-burglar systems, thanks to its very high-security coding system (KeeLoq Hopping code).
The receiver has 1 output relay with NO contacts and can be connected to many types of operators (gate, garage door, rolling shutters, awnings, anti-burglar appliances, etc.)
The programming can be done in a self-learning mode by means of one programming button.
- Mini size: 2" by 1-1/4" by 3/4"
- 5-year warranty
- 12-24 VAC/DC
- Range: Up to 500' "Line Of Sight"
- 1 channel
- Can hold up to 44 transmitters (sold separately)
- Compatible with a wide variety of handheld and wall-mounted transmitters
- Receiver type: Superheterodyne
- Local oscillator frequency: 6.6128 MHz
- Demodulation: Am/ASK
- Local oscillator: VCO / PLL
- Channel width: > 25 KHz
- Intermediate frequency: 10.7 MHz
- Input sensitivity: -115 dBm
- Local oscillator spurious emissions: < -57 dBm
- Input load: 50 OhmMax applicable power: 24 VA
- Relay number: 1
- Contacts: C-NO
- TX security code: 264
- Operating temperature: -4° to 158° F
- Housing protection: IP2X
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.