Marantec Synergy 380 Garage Door Opener | MAR-Synergy-380B
Built to impress: The Synergy 300 Series offers a high-gloss impact-resistant white exterior, powerful ultra-quiet DC motor, modern LED light system, pre-tensioned and easy-to-install rail kit, high-speed opening action, extremely low energy consumption, and convenient operating functions.
Note: Rail is not included.
- (1) 4-Button Transmitters
- (1) Deluxe Wall Control
- Battery Back-Up System
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on the motor, gears, and rail assembly.
- LED lighting emits very little heat and light in the UV spectrum, further reducing its attractiveness to bugs.
- The ultra-quiet operation makes it a perfect fit for garages adjacent to living spaces.
- Equipped with programmable speed levels up to 7.0 inches per second and can be programmed separately for door open and door close travel cycles for enhanced operation of heavy garage doors.
- The motorhead can be rotated to the right or to the left to accommodate space constraints or desired lighting direction.
- Easy to assemble belt rail for standard doors up to 14 feet high.
- LCD display guides you through the basic programming process.
- Multi-bit code technology ensures interference-free performance.
- Optional wireless keyless entry system equipped with battery saving mode and one button to close function is available.
- Compatible with a variety of alarm systems and home automation providers.
- Soft Start and Soft Stop functionality is reducing wear and tear on the operator system, garage door, and hardware
- HomeLinkTM compatible.
- The photo-eye safety system is equipped with UV filters in order to eliminate interference created by sunlight.
- The multi-function wall control station is designed to fit over a junction box and can be seamlessly combined with additional Marantec wall control stations.
- The operator and rail system are maintenance-free.
- HPcs indicates that this model meets Marantec’s specifications for 1.1 HP garage door operators. (HPcs = Horse Power comparable in strength)
- Operator Series: Residential
- Operator Drive: Chain or Belt Drive
- Motor Type: DC
- Motor HP: 1100N
- Battery Back Up: Yes
- WIFI: No
- Radio Frequency: 315MHz
- Radio Channel: 4 Channel
- HPCS* max. push and pull force/ (N=Newtons): 1,100N
- Travel speed (inch/second max.): 7.1
- Power consumption/standby (max. Watts): 4.0
- Lumens: 1,100
- Battery backup (optional) Included in all models sold in California: Compatible
- Door Height (max. feet): Up to 14 ft.
- 1 Car Garage: Yes
- 2 Car Garage: Yes
- 3 Car Garage: Yes
- Remote: 4-Button
- Wall Control Station: Included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.