Magnetic Autocontrol Microdrive Toll Barrier Right Hand with Octagonal Swing-away MicroBoom 12ft. Passage
For rapid toll processing
Rapid, reliable, and economical processing of vehicles is essential when collecting toll charges at bridges, tunnels, and on roads. Toll series barriers from Magnetic have been specially designed for this situation. The innovative MHTM™ drive at the heart of the barriers is characterized by its speed, lack of maintenance, and energy efficiency, thus keeping long-term costs down. The Toll barriers can be adapted to meet individual requirements: there are five models with opening times from 1.3–0.3 s, which can be equipped with a variety of control devices, flanges, and barrier arms. All barrier packages are provided with a swing-away flange as standard. In the case of a collision with a vehicle, the barrier arm is released and can be manually re-engaged afterward. This protects the barrier arms, vehicle, and drive unit. There is also the optional auto-return-swing-away flange for the foam barrier arms, which automatically re-engages after a collision with a vehicle.
Please allow an extended lead time due to manufacturing and shipping for this product. For questions or additional information, please contact customer support at (800) 730-8382.
- Opening and closing times as fast as 0.3 s
- Very low operating costs thanks to the efficiency and long-lived MHTM™ drive
- Ease-of-use and optimum accessibility thanks to well-thought-out design
- Acclaimed design: German Design Award 2014 and red dot design award 2012
- Designed for 10 million opening and closing cycles
Effective Toll Processing
Toll barriers from Magnetic are the optimum solution for all toll applications thanks to their speed, reliability and low operating costs. Thanks to their high energy efficiency, extremely long service lives, and simple maintenance, barriers from Magnetic are particularly cost-effective – an investment that will certainly pay off!
Innovative drive technology
The MHTMTM drive unit operates energy-efficiently, quietly, and maintenance-free. Its high torque ensures the best possible operation even under extreme weather conditions.
Five models, three control units, three different barrier arm types – the Toll barriers can be individually adapted to your requirements. Our staff can help you figure out which configuration best suits your application.
Easy access to components
Two simple steps: control systems and the drive unit are easily reached by removing the top cover and front plate. This increases user-friendliness and accelerates commissioning and service.
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 2 years or 2 million cycles (whichever occurs first)
- Barrier opening width: 12 ft.
- Opening/closing time: 1.3s
- Power consumption: Max 55W
- Drive technology: MHTM™
- Voltage: 85-264 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Duty cycle: 100%
- Housing dimensions (L x W x H): 12.4 x 14.2 x 43.9 in.
- Enclosure rating: IP 54
- Temperature range: -22 to +131 °F
- Weight: approx. 92.6 lb.
- Color: Orange, White (RAL 2000, RAL 9010)
- Barrier arm types: Octagonal Swing
- Control system: MGC Pro-A
- Number of digital inputs: 8
- Number of relay/digital outputs: 6/4
- Closing speed: Adjustable
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 2 years