Magnetic Autocontrol Access Solar 24V Barrier Pro-H Right Hand 10ft. Opening Width
For Access Control
The Access-RE line is specifically designed for facilities that already have a 24V DC power source. The solar power option gives you the ability to use your MHTMTM MicroDrive in remote locations where it is cost-prohibitive to run power. The easily integrated option fits completely inside the gate housing and allows operation of up to 500 cycles per day, depending on the conditions. The solar panel options also include either a 100 or 200-watt solar panel, two 27Ah batteries, and a mounting bracket that allows mounting on a wall or up to a 4” round post.
The Access series barriers from Magnetic are optimized solutions for access control at car parks, company grounds, residential buildings, port facilities and other secured areas with lane widths up to 20 ft.
Please allow an extended lead time due to manufacturing and shipping for this product. For questions or additional information, please contact customer support at (800) 730-8382.
- Very low operating costs thanks to efficient and durable MHTMTM drive.
- Ease-of-use and optimum accessibility thanks to well thought-out design.
- High level of functionality for numerous applications.
- Solar power option allows for up to 500 cycles per day in remote locations, where it is cost-prohibitive to run power.
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 2 years or 2 million cycles (whichever occurs first)
- Barrier width: Max. 20 ft
- Opening Width: 10 ft
- Opening/closing time: 4 s
- Power consumption: Max. 25 W
- Drive technology: MHTMTM
- Voltage: 21-26V DC
- Duty cycle: 100 %
- Housing dimensions: (LxWxH) 12.4 x 14.2 x 36.0 in
- Enclosure rating: IP 54
- Temperature range: −22 to +131 °F
- Weight without barrier arm: 97 lb
- Standard colors: Orange (RAL 2000), White (9010)
- Barrier arm type: MicroBoom
- Control system: MGC Pro
- Integrated 2-channel detector for induction loops: Standard
- Variable I/O assignment: Standard
- No. of digital inputs: 8
- No. of relays/digital outputs: 6/4
- Selectable closing speed: Standard
- Selectable opening speed: Standard