Magnetic Autocontrol Access Barrier Pro-H Right Hand with MicroBoom (10ft. Passage)
For access control
The Access series barriers from Magnetic are optimized solutions for access control at car parks, company grounds, residential buildings, port facilities, and other secured areas with lane widths up to 20 ft. The Access Pro-H includes a taller cabinet, with more room for accessories, and a straight MicroBoom arm. Combine the Access Pro-H with the optional barrier arm skirt (with or without climb-over prevention) to effectively stop intruders from crawling under and/or climbing over the barrier.
Please allow an extended lead time due to manufacturing and shipping for this product. For questions or additional information, please contact customer support at (800) 730-8382.
Skirt not included.
- High level of functionality for numerous applications
- High security with optional barrier arm skirts
- Very low operating costs thanks to efficient and durable MHTM™ drive
- Ease-of-use and optimum accessibility thanks to well-thought-out design
- Acclaimed design: German Design Award 2014 and Red Dot Design Award 2012
- Designed for 10 million opening and closing cycle
Low operating costs
With arm lengths up to 20 ft the Access Pro series is perfectly suited for a wide variety of applications. Thanks to their high energy efficiency, extremely long service lives, and simple maintenance, barriers from Magnetic are particularly cost-effective – an investment that will certainly pay off!
Innovative drive technology
The MHTMTM drive unit is maintenance-free, energy-efficient and quiet. The high torque guarantees the best possible operation even under extreme weather conditions.
Magnetic vehicular lift barriers have always been UL 325 compliant. UL 325 ensures that our product guards against entrapment, fire, and electrical shock.
Easy access to components
Two simple steps: control systems and the drive unit are easily reached by removing the top cover and front plate. This increases user-friendliness and accelerates commissioning and service.
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 2 years or 2 million cycles (whichever occurs first)
- Barrier opening width: 10 ft.
- Opening/closing time: 4.0 s
- Power consumption: Max. 25 W
- Drive technology: MHTM™
- Voltage: 85–264 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Housing dimensions (L x W x H): 12.4 x 14.2 x 43.9 in.
- Enclosure rating: IP 54
- Temperature range: −22 to +131 °F
- Weight without barrier arm: 97 lb.
- Color: Orange, Dark Grey, Light Grey, White
- Barrier arm type: MicroBoom
- Control system: MGC Pro
- Integrated 2-channel detector for induction loops: Standard
- Modular expansion of control system: Freely expandable
- Variable I/O assignment: Standard
- No. of digital inputs: 8
- No. of relays/digital outputs: 6/4
- Input for safety light barrier with test: Standard
- Selectable closing speed: Standard
- Selectable opening speed: Standard