Linear 1-Channel Plug-in MegaCode Receiver | LIN-MDR/U
A versatile (universal) receiver that makes it very easy to equip nearly any garage door operator for use with Linear’s popular MegaCode format transmitters. MegaCode uses a frequency of 318 MHz and features over one million radio codes to all but eliminates any possibility of code duplication. It offers simplified programming via the receiver’s learn mode.
Previously, when installers wanted to add MegaCode capability to a garage door operator that did not come already outfitted with a MegaCode receiver, they had to use Linear’s MDR receiver in combination with a power transformer. The MDR/U replaces the MDR and plugs directly into any electrical outlet. All that is required is running a single two-conductor wire from the MDR/U to the operator’s push-button input.
It has one normally open contact output. It can be used to send a remote control signal from up to 10 MegaCode transmitters. A learn mode dramatically simplifies programming to just a button press.
- Linear LDO33-1/3 HP Standard Single Lamp Garage Door Operator
- Linear LDO50-1/2 HP Deluxe Single Lamp Garage Door Operator
- Linear LSO50-1/2 HP Deluxe Dual-Lamp Garage Door Operator
- Linear LCO75-3/4 HP Deluxe Dual Lamp Garage Door Operator
- Makes any garage door operator compatible with MegaCode transmitters
- Simple plug-in design
- Easy to install – one connection using two-conductor wire
- Memory can store up to 10 MegaCode transmitters
- Normally open contact activates for 0.5 seconds
- Power: 110 VAC +/- 10%, 60 Hz
- Codes: 1,000,000+ (MegaCode format)
- RF frequency: 318 MHz
- Dimensions: 2.52″ W x 2.5″ H x 1.61″ D