Linear Exterior MegaCode Wireless Keypad | LIN-MDKP
Can transmit a unique signal for each 1-6 digit PIN code entered. It has a built-in radio transmitter with a 250-foot range in line-of-sight conditions. Access codes are programmed into the access controller or receiver, the maximum number of codes possible depends on the receiver model used.
To operate the MDKP, a user simply enters a PIN followed by the # key, and the code is transmitted to the receiver for validation. Downlighting can be turned on by pressing the # key twice; it remains on for 30 seconds or until a code is sent. The MDKP can be mounted on either a wall or a gooseneck.
- Internal antenna
- 1-6 digit PIN for each user
- Long life lithium battery
- Rugged cast aluminum housing
- Built-in downlight
- Power: 9-volt lithium battery
- Codes: 1,000,000+ (MegaCode format)
- Frequency: 318 MHz
- Battery Life: 5 years with 25 activations per day
- Operating Temperature: -22° to +149° F (-30° to +65° C)
- Power: 9 V lithium battery (supplied)
- Dimensions: 4″ W x 7″ H x 3″ D (101.6 x 177.8 x 76.2 mm)
- Accessories for use with the MDKP: GNB-1, GNC-1
- Models compatible with the MDKP: AKR-1, AM-RPR, AM-RRR, MDR, MDR-2, MDRG, SMDRG, WOR
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.