The Linear BGU-D parking barrier gate operators are typically used for parking lots and revenue systems. This BGU-D model includes a battery backup system and is a 1/2 HP single phase, 115 volts and comes with a 10 foot boom. Can also work with solar power.
Linear Parking Barrier Gate Model OSC-BGU-D-10-211-WS 1/2 HP, 1 Phase, 115V with a 10 Foot Boom
The Linear BGU-D parking barrier gate operators are typically used for parking lots and revenue systems. This BGU-D model includes a battery backup system and is a 1/2 HP single phase, 115 volts and comes with a 10 foot boom. Through switch selections, the gate operator is universal and suitable for all installation and operational functions. Switch selection allows for full flexibility as to how and when the arm comes down in traffic control situations. You may choose yellow or white as your operator color. Can also work with solar power.
The added advantage to the DC operator is the automatic-open feature upon power loss. When the gate operator senses AC power is no longer present, the arm will cycle open, remaining open until AC power is restored (fail safe) OR continues normal operation while monitoring the battery level. Once the batteries are low, the unit will cycle open until AC power is restored or the batteries receive a full charge (fail secure).Features
- Power on/off switch
- 24 VDC permanent magnet motor
- 115 VAC supply converted to 24 VDC for motor and controls
- Three-button control station included
- Motor has manually-resettable overload
- Accessory connections are 24VDC
- Easily adjustable cam-operated limit switches
- Full system capable for access control and reversing devices
- White or yellow powdercoat finish
- Dual batteries charged by 115 VAC or optional solar panels
- Charging circuit monitors and maintains battery levels, monitors AC availability, automatically switches to batteries when AC is removed, and automatically resumes AC operation
- Control circuit options in absence of AC power
Specifications subject to change.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Due to recent changes with freight carriers Nationwide, All booms (due to their length) now have a mandatory "over dimension" charge of $150.00. This option must be selected above...***
Linear BGU-D Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.