Linear Card Reader Interface | LIN-AM-CRI
A card reader that will support one or two 26-bit, 30-bit, or 31-bit Wiegand input devices. If the readers used to have a hold or buffer connection, two readers may be used to the AM-CRI. If the readers do not have a hold or buffer connection, one reader may be used with the AM-CRI. Usually mounted near the readers, the AM-CRI interface connects to the control unit through a PBUS cable. Each reader connects to the AM-CRI through a six-wire (one LED in reader) or seven-wire (two LEDs in reader) cable.
- For equipping a Linear access control system with one or two Wiegand devices.
- Card Reader Interface can be used with up to two 26, 30, or 31-Bit Wiegand input devices.
- Power is supplied by a system controller or external source for locally powered readers.
- Capacity: Up to two 26 or 31-bit Wiegand devices; two internal rotary switches select device address
- Wiring: Each reader connects to the AM-CRI through a six-wire (one LED in reader) or seven-wire (two LEDs in reader) cable.
- Recommended Wiring Type: up to 300 feet with 24 AWG, 500 feet with 20 AWG
- Power: Supplied by an AM3Plus, AE1000Plus, or AE2000Plus access controller or external source for locally powered readers
- Dimensions: 4.45″ W x 5.75″ H x 1.5″ D
- Linear AE1000Plus
- Linear AE2000Plus
- Linear AM3Plus
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions below. Got more questions? Reach out to our friendly customer service team, they will be more than happy to assist you.