Linear BGU 1/2HP and 1/3HP Barrier Gate Operator 10 feet - 115V and 230V BGU-10 Series
Now Includes APeX Controller!
Model BGU barrier gates can be used for traffic control and parking applications, available in 1/3 and 1/2 horsepower, 115V or 230V supply voltage with 10-foot arm length.
Through switch selections, the gate operator is universal and suitable for all installation and operational functions. Switch selection allows for full flexibility as to how and when the arm comes down in traffic control situations.
- Integral APeX Controller
- Power on/off switch
- Duplex receptacle (115 VAC units only)
- On-board APeX Controller three-button control station
- All accessory connections 24 VDC
- Easily adjustable cam-operated limit switches
- Lockable and removable front cover for easy access
- Built-in maximum run timer and auto close timer
- Master/second with a simple 3-wire connection
- Dual V-belt
- Heavy-duty right-angle gear reducer
- Heavy-duty harmonic link with oil-impregnated bronze bushings
- Gate arm clamp with a breaker bar
- Motor has a manually-resettable overload
- Full system capable of access control and reversing devices
- Weather-resistant galvanized steel cabinet with powder coat finish
- 5 years
- HP: 1/2, 1/3
- Voltage and Phase: 115V-1PH, 230V-1PH
- Arm Size: 10 feet
- Application: Parking applications and provisions for single-button, detector, radio, and 3-button controls, accessory connections 24VDC
- Maximum Duty Cycle: Continuous
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.