Linear SG 1/2 HP Barrier Gate with Wishbone Arm
Slower operating, counterbalanced wishbone arm. For low-traffic industrial vehicular applications, available in 1/2 horsepower, 115V, or 230V supply voltage, custom arm length.
Designed to control industrial vehicular traffic. The gate can be actuated by different devices, such as radio controls, single- and three-button control stations, digital keypads, coded cards, sensing loops, and telephone entry systems.
Designed for low-traffic applications because of the developing momentum and overall slower operating speed of the wishbone arm. Dual BGU-12 gates on opposing sides of the driveway are recommended for high-cycle applications. The two operate in unison to provide quick and dependable control under high-traffic conditions.
- APeX Controller
- Integral APeX Controller
- Power on/off switch
- Duplex receptacle (115 VAC units only)
- 24 VDC permanent magnet motor (SG-D only)
- 115 VAC supply converted to 24 VDC for motor and controls (SG-D only)
- Dual batteries charged by 115 VAC or optional solar panels (SG-D only)
- On-board APeX Controller three-button control station
- All accessory connections 24 VDC
- Easily adjustable cam-operated limit switches
- Lockable and removable front cover for easy access
- Built-in maximum run timer and auto close timer
- Master/second with a simple 3-wire connection
- Quad V-belt
- Heavy-duty right-angle gear reducer
- Heavy-duty harmonic link with oil-impregnated bronze bushings
- Motor has a manually-resettable overload
- Full system capable of access control and reversing devices
- Weather-resistant galvanized steel cabinet with powder coat finish
- 5 years
- HP: 1/2
- Voltage and Phase: 115-1PH, 230-1PH
- Arm Size: 16-25 Ft.
- Application: Slower operating, counterbalanced arm, provision for single-button, detector, radio, 3-button controls, 24VAC accessories
- Maximum Duty Cycle: Continuous