Linear Wireless Vehicle Exit Wand Sensor | LIN-R4500
The Linear GTO R4500 Wireless Exit Sensor includes a wireless sensor wand with a plug-in electronic transmitter module. Transmitter has a 15 foot tether designed for mounting away from the driveway edge. GTO's RB709U-NB two channel receiver and two AA batteries are also included. The range between the transmitter and receiver is up to 100 feet.
- Electromagnetic sensor detects vehicles in motion
- Compatible with all automatic gate operators, or other systems requiring a dry contact input device
- Wide input voltage range (8-32 VAC or 8-26 VDC)
- Ideal for solar application, 1.5 mA current consumption
- Relay latch time is 2 seconds, may not be used as a safety device
- Internal potentiometer board adjusts sensitivity from 3 to 12 ft. radius to accommodate many applications and situations
- Designed for vehicular gate operators - optimized for gate control
- Easy installation - two piece construction, sensing coil and electronics
- Long battery life due to low power consumption
- Easy activation for GTO-Gen3 control boards
- Requires two AA batteries (included)
- Designed to reject line noise of 50Hz or 60Hz; improves detection capability near power lines and avoids crosstalk frequency issues
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions below. Got more questions? Reach out to our friendly customer service team, they will be more than happy to assist you.