LiftMaster MHS 1/2 HP Slow-Speed Hoist Operator for Rolling Sheet Doors
The LiftMaster MHS is ideal for small rolling sheet doors/grilles in medium duty-cycle commercial applications where a slower operating speed and a manual hoist are required. Medium-Duty cycles up to 12 cycles/hour and up to 50 cycles/day (using continuous-rated motor).
The following options are mandatory to purchase a Commercial Door Operator, any order not containing these options will not be processed:
- Door Type
- Chain Kit for Door Height
- Safety Eye/Edge
If you need more information or a custom configuration, please call our technical support team at (800) 730-8382.
This product is a special order only and it is not eligible for returns or refunds.
Make sure to calculate the door area to ensure compatibility*
- 3-Button Station 02103
- Operator Speed: 4-5 Inches per second
- Limit Settings: Mechanical
- Emergency Disconnect for Manual Operation: Floor-level emergency release sash chain
- Emergency Disconnect with Auto-Reconnect Reconnects when tension is removed from emergency release sash chain
- Programming: Tactile buttons
- Circuit Board: Solid-state medium-duty logic circuit board
- Timer-to-Close: Programmable from 5-60 seconds in 5-second increments
- Clutch: Standard adjustable friction clutch
- Motor Operator Wall Control: 3-Button control station
- Push Button Station: 3-Push button station (Open/Close/Stop)
- Maximum Door Height: 14 feet standard with additional capability
- Maximum Door Width: 22 feet
- Maximum Allowable Square Footage: 320 square feet
Medium-Duty Logic programmable integrated circuit board.
Built-In 3-Channel Security+ Receiver:
- Allows you to learn/program up yo 20 LiftMaster 315 MHz remote controls.
- Recognizes Security+ and dip switch remote controls.
- Compatible with 3-button, 3-color remote controls for open close/stop operation.
SAFE AND SECURE
- Integrated Timer-To-Close (TTC) programmable from 5 to 60 seconds in 5-second increments. Allows for timed automatic door closure after the door reaches the full open position.
- Emergency Manual Operation provides easy emergency manual operation using a floor level disconnect and an electrically interlocked chain hoist mechanism.
- The Commercial Protector System auto-reverses the closing door if an entrapment protection device detects an obstruction.
- High-starting torque motor with overload protection
- Warranty: 2 years
*Please refer at the table below to ensure compatibility.
- LiftMaster Medium-Duty Slow-Speed Hoist Operator MHS Product Guide
- LiftMaster Medium-Duty Slow-Speed Hoist Operator MHS Data Sheet
- LiftMaster Medium-Duty Slow-Speed Hoist Operator MHS Drawing
- LiftMaster Medium-Duty Slow-Speed Hoist Operator MHS Quick Start Guide
- LiftMaster Medium-Duty Slow-Speed Hoist Operator MHS User's Guide
- LiftMaster Medium-Duty Slow-Speed Hoist Operator MHS Installation Manual
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions below. Got more questions? Reach out to our friendly customer service team, they will be more than happy to assist you.