LiftMaster RFID Long-Range Reader | LIF-LMSC1000Overview
- All LiftMaster proprietary RFID tags work exclusively with our RFID Reader
- Reads RFID tags 20 – 30' away, reducing vehicle congestion.
- Thoroughly tested to ensure RFID system works seamlessly with CAPXL, CAP2D, and myQ® Business™ Community, to control your LiftMaster gate operators.
- Dual-Purpose Vehicle RFID Tags (LMUNTG/SPLMUNTG) and Rearview Mirror RFID Hangtags (LMHNTG/SPLMHNTG) are available. All tags must be ordered through customer care. LMUNTG/LMHNTG does not require a specific facility code and ID. SPLMUNTG/SPLMHNTG are special order tags and require a facility code and ID set to be supplied to customer care when placing an order.
- Increased convenience: Simple distance adjustments with RF dial on Wiegand module; no need for a laptop.
- Greater Control: Non-transferable dual-purpose tags are designed to break on removal to prevent RFID tags from being stolen or misused.
- Designed to withstand outdoor environments: Durable Application: Able to withstand most climates, temperatures, and conditions, including car washes.
- Easily mounted: Versatile dual-purpose RFID tag can be mounted to headlamp or windshield (plastic or glass surfaces; no battery required).
- Dimensions: 10.25”W x 10.25”L x 1.25”D
- Wiegand Output Data Format: 26 Bit (D0, D1, GND)
- Max Range: 20 - 30' (depending on tag placement)
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Frequency: 902-928 MHz
- Power Supply: 120VAC, 60 Hz Supply
- Accessory Warranty: 1 year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.