LiftMaster Monitored Retro-Reflective Photo Eyes | LIF-LMRRUL
Enhanced retro-reflective photo eye now with heater and wider beam, engineered to stay aligned; maximum range: 50 feet.
- Steel sensor hood
- Durable polyethylene reflector hood
- 10 ft. wire
- Mounting hardware
- Long Range Sensing distance up to 50 ft.
- Increased beam angle for simple, reliable alignment.
- Built-In Heater for dependable performance in most environments.
- Alignment strength indicator signals optimal beam alignment.
- Requires power only on one side of the installation.
- NEMA 4X rated for superior weather resistance.
- Meets UL 325 Safety Standards.
- Input Voltage and Current Draw Sensor: Black/Red Wires: 6.8V DC, 20mA
- Heater: Green/White Wires: 10–40V DC or 8–28V AC, 2 Watts Max., 170mA at 120V DC/AC, 85mA at 24V DC/AC
- Monitoring Technology: pulsed system
- Interface: 4-Wire connection (2 for Eye; 2 for heater)
- Sensor Compatibility: LMRRUL emitter is not interchangeable with the LMTBUL emitter
- Cover: Stainless steel sensor hood, durable polycarbonate reflector hood, powder-coated galvanized mounting brackets.
- Weight: 3.3 lbs.
- Dimensions Photo Eye with Hood (H x W x H): 4.6” x 2.45” x 2.76”
- Dimensions Photo Eye without Hood (H x W x H): 4.56” x 2.35” x 1.97”
- Dimensions Reflector with Hood (H x W x H): 4.72” x 2.01” x 2.61”
- Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 149°F (65°C)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.