LiftMaster Light-Duty Commercial Door Operator for Sectional Doors | LIF-LJ8900W
The LiftMaster LJ8900W is ideal for applications using smaller, lighter commercial sectional doors with light-duty cycle requirements. Light-Duty cycles up to 10 cycles/hour; fewer than 25 cycles per day. This operator is ideal for dock doors, small warehouses, small businesses, and outbuildings.
- Safety Sensor Kit 041A5034
- Cable Tension Monitor Kit 041A6104
- Operator Speed: 7.5-8.5 Inches per second
- Limit Setting: Electronic
- Emergency Disconnect for Manual Operation: Emergency release rope with handle
- Emergency Disconnect with Auto-reconnect: To reconnect, pull down on the handle again to re-engage
- Programming: Tactile buttons
- Circuit Board: Solid-state circuit board
- Motor Operator Wall Control: Single-button control station
- Push Button Station: Single-push button control
- Monitor and Control: myQ® technology enables monitoring and control of the operators through a mobile app.
- Facility's Network: Easily connect the operator to the facility's network with built-in Wi-Fi.
- Real-time alerts: Indicate the status of doors via email.
- Universal Mounting: Yes, can be mounted to either the right or left side of the door without the need for any special accommodations
- Maximum Door Height: 14 feet
- Maximum Door Width: 18 feet
- Maximum Allowable Square Footage: 180 square feet
- Internet Connectivity: myQ Technology enables remote monitoring and control of the commercial door via a smartphone, tablet, or computer (operator directly connects via built-in wi-fi, myQ app required.)
- myQ Technology enables monitoring and control of the facility operators through a mobile app.
- Built-In WI-FI for simple operator internet connection.
- Real-Time Alerts indicate the status of doors via email or push notifications.
QUIET AND SECURE
- Smooth Start/Stop reduces wear of your door system for lasting performance.
- Battery Backup Capable ensures access even when the power is out
- Automatic Door Lock Capable secures the door every time it closes.
- Security+ 2.0 safeguards facility access with rolling code technology, opening for registered devices only.
- The Protector System auto-reverses the door if an entrapment protection device detects an obstruction.
- Warranty: 2 years
LiftMaster Commercial Jackshaft Operator Model LJ8900W Installation Overview
- LiftMaster Light-Duty Commercial Door Operator LJ8900W Product Guide
- LiftMaster Light-Duty Commercial Door Operator LJ8900W Data Sheet
- LiftMaster Light-Duty Commercial Door Operator LJ8900W Installation Manual
- LiftMaster Light-Duty Commercial Door Operator LJ8900W Product Drawing
- LiftMaster myQ Business Facility
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.