LiftMaster 24V BLDC Continuous Duty Industrial Slide Gate Operator | LIF-INSL24UL
The LiftMaster® Heavy-Duty Industrial Slide Gate Operator builds on the brand’s legacy of reliability. With the strength to effortlessly move 2,200-pound gates, the operator allows Facility Managers to focus on everyday responsibilities without worrying about failure or frequent maintenance. Easy to install, retrofit, program, and troubleshoot, it delivers worry-free continuous-duty operation even in extreme weather conditions. The operator consistently lives up to the tireless demands of manufacturing, transportation,
municipality, utility and warehouse environments. It also works as a complete system when paired with safety devices and offers full control over access points via myQ® technology.
- LMRRUL Monitored Retro Reflective Photo Eye
- S505AL Monitored Small Profile
- Two FREE remotes with visor clip (transmitter/remote picture is for demonstration purpose only, compatible remote model will be shipped depending on availability)
Note: Mount are not included. This new operator was intentionally built to fit the same installation footprint as the popular SL595 and the SL585 with the MRIN accessory. That means no added cost or effort to retrofit. No new concrete to pour. No new wiring. And less time to install means less cost to your customer.
Our Technical Sales Representatives are available to assist you with recommendations and integration regarding your specific application. Please call us at 1-800-730-8382!
- Inherent Reversing Sensor detects obstructions and reverses the gate.
- Manual Disconnect allows the gate to be opened manually when released.
- Monitored Safety Inputs 3 main board, 3 expansion board.
- Security+ 2.0® On-Board Radio Receiver: up to 50 remote controls (unlimited with 811LMX/813LMX).
- LED Diagnostic Display simplifies installation and troubleshooting
- HomeLink® Compatible version 4.0 or higher (may require an external adapter depending on the model and year of your vehicle.
- Move Industrial gates up to 2,200 lbs. at 1 ft./sec.
- Continuous-duty gate operation built with a custom industrial oil-bath gearbox
- Custom Industrial brushless DC motor
- Enclosure Lockable, Weatherproof 14g NEMA 3R Steel Cabinet
- Variable cycle speed adjusts to meet application needs from .5 ft./sec. to 1 ft./sec.
- Smooth start/stop operation and mid-travel reversal extend operator hardware life.
- Manual Disconnect with direct mechanical linkage with latch
- 5 years
- Operator Duty Rating: high-cycle, high-temperature continuous duty
- Power: 120/240V single-phase
- Accessory Power: 24VDC 1 A max. output; switched and unswitched power
- Chassis: Constructed with 1/4 in. Steel, Powder Coated
- Housing: powder-coated, 14-gauge steel oil-tight, weatherproof NEMA 3R lockable cabinet
- Chain: #40 Industrial
- Operator Weight: 129 lbs.
- Dimensions: Height: 30.1” Width: 27.5” Depth: 17.1”
- Variable Gate Speed: .5 ft to 1 ft. per second
- Programmable Auxiliary Relays: 2 relays make adding additional features easy.
How to Mount the MRIN Riser Mount to the LiftMaster Slide Gate Operators IHSL24UL and INSL24UL
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.