LiftMaster 24V BLDC Heavy-Duty Industrial Slide Gate Operator | LIF-IHSL24UL
The LiftMaster® Heavy-Duty Industrial Slide Gate Operator builds on the brand’s legacy of reliability. With the strength to effortlessly move 5,500-pound gates, the operator allows Facility Managers to focus on everyday responsibilities without worrying about failure or frequent maintenance. Easy to install, retrofit, program, and troubleshoot, it delivers worry-free continuous-duty operation- even in extreme weather conditions. The operator consistently lives up to the tireless demands of manufacturing, transportation,
municipality, utility and warehouse environments. It also works as a complete system when paired with safety devices and offers full control over access points via myQ® technology.
The new and improved IHSL24UL slide gate operator is the replacement for the SL595UL, with many additions that make it better than ever.
- LMRRUL Monitored Retro Reflective Photo Eye
- S505AL Monitored Small Profile
- Two FREE remotes with visor clip (transmitter/remote picture is for demonstration purpose only, compatible remote model will be shipped depending on availability)
Note: Mount are not included. This new operator was intentionally built to fit the same installation footprint as the popular SL595 and the SL585 with the MRIN accessory. That means no added cost or effort to retrofit. No new concrete to pour. No new wiring. And less time to install means less cost to your customer.
Our Technical Sales Representatives are available to assist you with recommendations and integration regarding your specific application. Please call us at 1-800-730-8382!
- Move Industrial gates up to 5,500 lbs. at 1 ft./sec.
- Continuous-duty gate operation built with a custom industrial oil-bath gear box, size 70.
- Custom Industrial brushless DC motor.
- Enclosure Lockable, Weatherproof 14g NEMA 3R Steel Cabinet.
- Variable cycle speed adjusts to meet application needs from .5 ft./sec. to 1 ft./sec.
- Smooth start/stop operation and mid-travel reversal extend operator hardware life.
- #50 industrial chain provides a pull strength of 2x the gate weight.
- Manual Disconnect with direct mechanical linkage with latch.
- Powered by myQ® for full insight and control over community and facility access points. Improve warehouse efficiency and productivity with Smart Facility Access. Monitor and control multiple communities with Smart Community Access.
- Four programmable auxiliary relays accommodate more accessories.
- Wireless dual-gate communication synchronizes gate operation and eliminates costly trenching; set speed independently if needed.
- Quick close and anti-tailgate quickly secure property, preventing unauthorized access.
- Posilock® automatically closes the gate when it is pushed from the closed limit.
- UL® listed gate operator with monitored safety entrapment protection devices.
- Operator Warranty: 5 years
- Operator Speed: 0.5 ft./sec. to 1 ft./sec
- Power: 120/240VAC single phase.
- Accessory Power: 24VDC 1 A max. ouput; switched and unswitched power
- Operator Weight: 142 lbs.
- Temperature Specification: Without heater -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C);
- UL Usage Classification: II, III, IV
- Warranty: 5 Years
Note: Please add an optional LIF-3PHCONV to convert a 3-phase input voltage of 208/240/480/575VAC to an output voltage of 120VAC.
- Motor: 24VDC brushless motor with soft start/stop
- Operator Duty Rating: Continuous-duty
- Chassis/Frame: Constructed with 1/4 in. powder coated steel for rust prevention
- Gear Reduction: Direct drive 40:1 gear ratio
- Cover/Cabinet: Powder-coated, 14 gauge steel cabinet, oil tight, weatherproof NEMA 3R lockable cabinet
- Chain: #50
- Recommended Capacities: Rated for gates up to 90 ft. in length and weighing up to 5500 lbs.
How to Mount the MRIN Riser Mount to the LiftMaster Slide Gate Operators IHSL24UL and INSL24UL
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.