Estimated delivery 2 weeks.
LiftMaster GSD 1 HP Heavy Industrial-Duty Slide Operator
The LiftMaster GSD operator is ideal for single and bi-parting sliding doors in heavy-duty, high-cycle commercial applications. Heavy-Duty cycles up to 25 cycles/hour and up to 125 cycles/day when distributed over a minimum of 8 hours.
The following options are mandatory to purchase a Commercial Door Operator, any order not containing these options will not be processed:
- Door Width
- Safety Eye/Edge
If you need more information or a custom configuration, please call our technical support team at (800) 730-8382.
This product is a special order only and it is not eligible for returns or refunds.
Make sure to calculate the door area to ensure compatibility*
- 3-Button Indoor Surface Mount Station (NEMA 1) 02-103L
- Operator Speed: 11-12 Inches per second
- Limit Settings: Mechanical
- Emergency Disconnect for Manual Operation: Floor-level emergency release sash chain
- Emergency Disconnect with Auto-Reconnect: Reconnects when tension is removed from the emergency release sash chain
- Programming: Control function selector dial/tactile buttons
- Circuit Board: Solid-state Logic 5.0 circuit board
- Timer-to-Close: Programmable in 1 second and 15-second increments up to 68 minutes, standard
- Clutch: Standard adjustable friction clutch
- Mid-Stop: Programmable
- Run Time Protection: Maximum run timer
- Motor Reverse Action Protection: Delay-on-reverse circuit
- Motor Operator Wall Control: 3-Button Control Station with Maintenance Alert System (MAS)
- Trolley Track: Dual L-rail trolley track
- Push Button Station: 3-Push button station (Open/Close/Stop)
- Monitor and Control: myQ technology enables monitoring and control of the operators through a mobile app.
- Real-time alerts: Indicate the status of doors via email.
- Maximum Door Height: 22 feet standard with additional capability
- Maximum Door Width: 24 feet standard with additional capability
- Maximum Allowable Square Footage: 620 square feet
- Internet Connectivity: myQ® Technology enables remote monitoring and control of the commercial door via a smartphone, tablet, or computer (LiftMaster Internet Gateway and myQ app required.)
- myQ Technology enables monitoring and control of the facility operators through a mobile app.
- Grid View to efficiently monitor all the doors in the facility.
- Real-Time Alerts indicate the status of doors via email or push notifications.
SAFE AND SECURE
- Security+ 2.0 safeguards facility access with rolling code technology, opening for registered devices only.
- Timer-To-Close can be programmed to close the door after a set amount of time.
- The Commercial Protector System auto-reverses the door if an entrapment protection devices detects an obstruction.
- Continuous-Duty High-Starting Torque Motor performs in demanding industrial overhead door applications.
- Warranty: 2 years
*Please refer at the table below to ensure compatibility.
- LiftMaster Gearhead Slide Door Operator GSD Product Guide
- LiftMaster Gearhead Slide Door Operator GSD Data Sheet
- LiftMaster Gearhead Slide Door Operator GSD Installation Manual
- LiftMaster Gearhead Slide Door Operator GSD User's Guide
- LiftMaster Gearhead Slide Door Operator GSD Product Drawing
- LiftMaster Commercial Door Operator Service Guide
- LiftMaster myQ Business Facility
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.