LiftMaster Commercial Protector System® | LIF-CPS-UN4
LiftMaster’s Industrial Photo Eyes CPS-UN4 provides primary monitored entrapment protection for LiftMaster’s Commercial Door Operators.
The heavy-duty polycarbonate housings resist water/dust/dirt intrusion and are suitable for indoor or outdoor applications. These photoelectric eyes and edge sensor models are UL/cUL Listed for use with all LiftMaster Commercial Door Operators.
The CPS-UN4 can be used as a primary and/or ancillary entrapment device and meets UL 325 2010 safety standards.
- Dual-sided infrared sensors.
- Heavy-duty housings and brackets.
- Maximum range of 45 ft.
- Heavy-duty housing for industrial applications
- NEMA 4 enclosure protects against direct water spray
- Dual-sided infrared sensors
- For indoor/outdoor use
- Maximum range of 45 feet
- Solid sensor lights indicate correct sensor alignment
- Yellow safety housing provides visibility for industrial environments
Also known as
- LiftMaster NOCPS-N4
- LiftMaster REPLACE CPS-UN4
- LiftMaster CPS-LN4
How to Install and Align Photoelectric Sensors on a Logic 5.0 Commercial Door Operator
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.