LiftMaster Monitored Dual-Sided Photo Eyes | LIF-CPS-OPEN4
LiftMaster’s CPS-OPEN4 Monitored Dual-Sided Photo Eyes are weatherproof and durable. The flexible rubber housings absorb minor contact allowing the photo eyes to maintain alignment.
With its NEMA 4X safety rating, the CPS- OPEN4 provides moisture protection, corrosion resistance, making it the perfect addition to LiftMaster’s quality line of safety sensors.
These photoelectric eyes and edge sensor models are UL/cUL Listed for use with all LiftMaster Commercial Door Operators. The CPS-OPEN4 can be used as a primary and/or ancillary entrapment device and meets UL 325 2010 safety standards.
- Flexible housing protects against direct water spray and corrosion.
- Dual-Sided infrared sensors.
- Meets UL 325 Safety Standards.
- Flexible housing maintains alignment position after minor contact
- NEMA 4X enclosure protects against direct water–spray and corrosion
- Dual-sided infrared sensors
- For indoor/outdoor use
- Maximum range of 45 feet
- Solid sensor lights indicate correct sensor alignment
- Polarized cables for proper signal continuity and feedback
How to Install the LiftMaster Commercial Protector System, Model CPS OPEN4
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.