LiftMaster Motion Detector (Microwave) | LIF-50-HERK2
The 50-HERK2 is an advanced planar microwave motion sensor designed for commercial doors and gates. The sensor can differentiate between people and vehicles. Its two relay can be programmed independently for a multitude of applications. Additional features include cross-traffic optimization and slow-motion detection.
- Detects vehicle movement toward or away from the door.
- Differentiates between people and/or vehicle traffic.
- Cross-traffic optimization prevents unwanted door openings.
- Pulse on exit features automatically closes door after vehicles leaves.
- Provides file levels of time delay for door closing.
- Maximum detection field size is 20 ft. x 16 ft.
- Maximum mounting height of 23 ft. and 45 degrees of angle.
NOTE: Requires 24VAC power from the operator or other power source.