Estimated delivery 1 week.
HySecurity SlideSmart HD25 | HYS-SlideSmart-HD25
SlideSmart DC and SlideSmart HD keep your gate moving even after AC power loss. This commercial grade, continuous duty, electromechanical, chain driven slide gate operator is designed for millions of low maintenance cycles.
Heavy duty HD25 cycles up to 2,500 lb/50 ft gate (1,134 kg/15 m). Open/Close speed set independently, choose 0.75, 1 or 1.25 ft/s (23, 30 or 38 cm/s)* Robust zinc rich primer and black powder coated steel chassis and cover. Pad or post mount. **Speed setting cannot be configured to exceed 1 ft/s for Class I and II usage.
Note: Operator price includes 30 ft (9 m) of #40, corrosion resistant roller chain and two steel gate mounting brackets. Includes one premium EMX IRB-MON photo eye and one 5-foot premium ASO edge sensor (and a pre-wired Hy2NC adapter).
- Weight and length limit: Move gates up to 3,000 lbs and 50 ft
- Design: Post mount or pad mount all steel rodent resistant enclosure
- UPS: Standard battery backup to keep gates moving up to 100 cycles, with battery upgrades for up to 600 cycles
- Programmable: Over 70 user configurable settings to meet site specific requirements
- Speed: HD15F cycles in half the time as standard operators
- Battery: Monitor battery conditions and maximize life with the intelligent charging system
- Troubleshooting: Easy system troubleshooting with onboard event log
- Retrofit: Easily retrofit similar profile operators out-of-the-box
- Made in USA: Designed, tested and built with global materials
- Model: SlideSmart HD25
- Gate Weight Max.: 2,500 lb (1,134 kg)
- Gate Length Max.: 50 ft (15 m)
- Pull Force*: 450 lb (204 kg)
- Rate of Travel: 0.75, 1 or 1.25 ft/s (23, 30 or 38 cm/s)** Open/Close speed set independently
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Horsepower: 1/2 hp
- Drive: Electromechanical
- UPS Battery Backup Cycles †:
- Field configurable to fail open or secure when batteries deplete.
- Standard battery backup gate travel: Two 8Ah batteries. Up to 4,000 ft (1,219 m) after AC power loss.
- Extended battery backup gate travel: Two 50Ah batteries. Up to 25,000 ft (7,620 m) after AC power loss.
- Temperature Rating: -13º to 158º F (-25º to 70º C)
- Operating Voltage: 24VDC
- Input Voltage: 115V or 208-230V, 60/50 Hz
- Accessory Power: 12VDC and 24VDC 1A each
- Communication: USB, RS-232, RS-485
- User Controls: Smart DC Controller with 70+ configurable settings, programmed with 32 character LCD display and 5 tact buttons or a PC using S.T.A.R.T. software.
- Relays: Two confi gurable user relays: 30VDC, 3A solid state and 250VAC, 10A electromechanical; Optional Hy8Relay™ for 8 additional relay outputs
- Finish: Zinc rich primer and black powder coated steel cover/chassis
- ETL Listed (UL 325): Usage Class I, II, III, IV**
- Cycle Tested: 500,000 cycles
- Warranty: 5 year (7 year single-family residential) w/product registration
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.