Estimated delivery 6-8 weeks.
HySecurity SlideSmart DCS 15 Solar | HYS-SlideSmart-Solar-DCS-15
SlideSmart DC and SlideSmart HD keep your gate moving even after AC power loss. This commercial grade, continuous duty, electromechanical, chain driven slide gate operator is designed for millions of low maintenance cycles.
Operate your energy efficient SlideSmart DCS with 24V solar panels (or two 12V panels in series).† The MPPT solar battery charger regulator is integrated into the Smart DC controller, making installation as simple as connecting two wires. In locations with adequate sunshine, two 8Ah batteries provide up to 1,500 ft (457 m) of gate travel per day. Upgrade to 50Ah batteries with the Extended Battery Backup Kit option for sites requiring more than 1,500 ft of gate travel per day and/or sites in less sunny climates. The HySecurity designed intelligent, three stage charging system monitors battery condition to maximize battery life.
Note: Operator price includes 30 ft (9 m) of #40, corrosion resistant roller chain and two steel gate mounting brackets. Includes one premium EMX IRB-MON photo eye and one 5-foot premium ASO edge sensor (and a pre-wired Hy2NC adapter). † 40W minimum 24VDC solar panels not included but required for solar operation. Call us at (800)-730-8382 on solar panel size calculations.
- Weight and length limit: Move gates up to 1,500 lbs and 40 ft.
- Reliable: Battery backup provides up to 4,000 ft of travel. Upgrade batteries for up to 25,000 ft.
- Programmable: Over 70 user configurable settings to meet site specific requirements.
- Battery: Monitor battery conditions and maximize life with the intelligent charging system
- Diagnostics: Easy system troubleshooting with onboard event log.
- Adjustable: Independent, field-adjustable open and close speeds.
- Made in USA: Designed, tested and built with global materials.
- Model: SlideSmart DCS 10F Solar
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Drive: Electromechanical
- Rate of Travel: 1.75, 2 or 2.25 ft/s (53, 61 or 69 cm/s) Open/Close speed set independently
- Gate Length Max.: 40 ft (12 m)
- Gate Weight Max.: 1,000 lb (453 kg)
- Pull Force: 200 lb (90.7 kg)
- UPS Battery Backup: Field configurable to fail open or secure when batteries deplete. Standard battery backup gate travel: Two 8Ah batteries. Up to 4,000 ft (1,219 m) after AC power loss. Extended battery backup gate travel: Two 50Ah batteries. Up to 25,000 ft (7,620 m) after AC power loss. †
- Temperature Rating: -13º to 158º F (-25º to 70º C)
- Operating Voltage: 24VDC
- Input Voltage: 24VDC solar panels - 40W min panel
- Accessory Power: 12VDC and 24VDC 1A each
- Included Accessories: 30 ft (9 m) of #40 corrosion resistant roller chain, two steel gate mounting brackets, one premium EMX IRB-MON photo eye, one 5-foot premium ASO edge sensor and a pre-wired Hy2NC adapter
- Communication: USB, RS-232, RS-485
- User Controls: Smart DC Controller with 70+ configurable settings. 32 character LCD display and 5 tact buttons or a PC using S.T.A.R.T. software.
- Relays: Two configurable user relays: 30VDC, 3A solid state and 250VAC, 10A electromechanical; Optional Hy8Relay™ for 8 additional relay outputs
- Finish: Zinc plated chassis; molded polyethylene cover
- ETL Listed (UL 325): Usage Class III, IV only***
- Cycle Tested: 500,000 cycles
- Warranty: 5 year w/product registration
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.