HySecurity SlideSmart CNX 15 Slide Gate Opener | HYS-SlideSmart-CNX15
The industry’s smartest slide gate operator with advanced controls and communications. Perfect for commercial or community sites with high traffic flow or increased monitoring needs.
SlideSmart CNX - a connected gate operator with advanced features of Smart DC, BlueBUS, and OXI technology creating a best in class slide gate operator
Features a new SmartCNX programmable controller, compatible with the SmartCNX mobile installer app. Cycle gates up to 1,500 lb/50 ft (680 kg/15 m). Uses powerful brushless motor with advanced digital controls for smooth operation and long life. Direct gear drive provides high reliability, quiet operation, and is efficient and easy to back drive if power fails. Continues to operate on AC if backup batteries deplete. High impact injection molded covers fit tightly to deter rodents and other small pests.
Note: The Operator is compatible with Nice OXI receiver and Era One and Inti transmitters.
- HySecurity Through-beam Photo Eye with BlueBUS - HYS-EPMAB/A
- HySecurity Edge Sensor Assembly 5ft - HYS-AS1502-0440-05
- HySecurity Battery Kit 8Ah 2pcs - HYS-MX002008
- Chain #40, 32 ft, with 2 Master Links - HYS-72520001
- Keep your gate moving after power loss: 4,000 ft/standard batteries and 18,000 ft/extended batteries
- Move up to 1,500 lb/50 ft gates
- Independent, field-adjustable open and close speeds.
- Pad or post mount
- The intelligent charging system monitors battery condition to maximize battery life
- Super quiet, super reliable direct drive gear train
- Locking, tight-fitting covers seal out rain and deter rodents and small pests
- Smart CNX Installer app with full control of operator settings
- Gate Weight: Max.1,500 lb (680 kg)
- Gate Length: Max.50 ft (15 m)
- Pull Force: 300 lb
- Rate of Travel: 0.75, 1 or 1.25 ft/s (23, 30 or 38 cm/s)* Open/Close speed set independently
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Horsepower: Equivalent to 1/2 hp
- UPS Battery Backup Cycles**: Field configurable to fail open or secure when batteries deplete. Standard battery backup gate travel: Two 8Ah batteries. Up to 4,000 ft (1,219 m) after AC power loss. Extended battery backup gate travel: Two 35Ah batteries. Up to 16,000 ft (5,486 m) after AC power loss.
- Temperature Rating: -13º TO 158º F (-25º TO 70º C)
- Operating Voltage: 24VDC
- Input Voltage: Switch select 115V or 208-230V, 60/50 Hz
- Accessory Power: 24VDC at each input & SS relay (2A accumulative)
- Included Accessories: 30 ft (9 m) of #40 corrosion resistant roller chain, two cast steel gate mounting brackets for bolt-on or welded assembly, one Nice EPMAB through-beam photo-eye with BlueBUS technology, one 5-foot premium ASO edge sensor, and two 8Ah batteries for backup power
- Communication: BlueBUS, USB, Ethernet, T4, RS-485, Bluetooth, OXI receiver
- User Controls: SmartCNX™ Controller with 70+ configurable settings. 32 character OLED display and 7 tactile buttons, or Bluetooth smartphone interface, for programming.
- Inputs: 15 inputs including 5 control inputs, 2 dedicated entrapment sensor inputs, 3 user-programmable inputs, a BlueBUS port, and 4 Hy5B vehicle detectors sockets. Optional SmartCNX™ I/O Expansion module for 8 additional user-programmable inputs.
- Relays: 3 configurable user relays: Two 30VDC, 2A solid state. One 240VAC, 20A electromechanical; Optional SmartCNX I/O Expansion module for 8 additional relay outputs.
- Finish: Zinc-rich primer with black powder-coated chassis. High impact copolymer cover.
- ETL Listed (UL 325): Usage Class I, II, III, IV*
- Warranty: 5 years (7 years single-family residential) w/ product registration