Linear PRO-SW Swing Gate Operator For Single Gate Use - 16Ft. / 650Lbs. | LIN-PRO-SW3000XLS
The Linear (GTO) PRO SW3000XLS series will operate a gate up to 16 ft. (4.9 m) long and weighing 650 lbs. (294.8 kg) each leaf if all proper installation procedures have been followed. Ball bearing hinges should be used on all gates weighing over 250 lbs. (113.4 kg). Included is a FREE RB741 transmitter.
- Solar Compatible
- Increased operating speed by 10%
- NEW rev-counter board with reed switch technology
- IMPROVED front mount and scraper seal design
- Features smooth start/soft stop operation
- Extended Cycle Life – Enhanced motor design makes this opener ideal for today’s single family homes or ranches
- Works on all types of gates: chain link, tube, panel, ornamental, wood and vinyl
- Full systems capable, control board includes an adjustable obstruction sensing, gate sequencing and auto close settings
- U.L. rated for Class I. System certified to be in compliance with U.L. 325, revision
- 12 Volt DC / 7.0 amp hour, sealed, rechargeable battery (included). Battery charge is maintained by a 120V AC/60 Hz input, 18V AC, 40 VA. output, transformer rectified to 14V DC through control board
- Powered by a reliable 12 Volt (120 Watt) DC motor, 16:1 planetary gear drive system.
- Charging regulated circuit on control board. “Sleep draw” is 15 mA; “active draw” is 3 to 7 amps.
- The Linear (GTO®) control board can be programmed for pull-to-open or push-to-open.
- Operating temp -5 F (-21C) to +160 F (71 C).
- Opening time: From 15 to 18 seconds.
- Range of arm stroke: is up to 16˝ (41 cm).
- Operator length: with arm fully retracted is 40.25˝ (102 cm), mounting point to mounting point.
- Operation, diagnostic and safety alarms.
- Inherent obstruction sensing.
- Soft start/soft stop—for long mechanical life expectancy.
- Auto close adjustable 3–120 seconds delay.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.