Falcon Rim Type Pushpad Exit Device 36 In. (Satin Aluminum Clear Anodized) | FAL-1792NL-OP/HB-OP 36IN US28
Rim Type Pushpad Exit Device, 36 In., Night Latch/Hold Back, Optional Pull, with 179CA and Rim Cylinder, Satin Aluminum Clear Anodized.
Falcon Rim pushpad exit device for use in schools, hospitals, office buildings, and other public areas. This device is designed for durability and easy operation, with a night latch/holdback function that allows you to keep the door closed until you're ready to leave. The anodized aluminum finish is attractive and long-lasting.
- Cast metal cover plates and end caps provide durability in demanding applications
- Various options, functions, trims, and finishes allow for tailoring to any facility's needs
- Designed for medium to high use and abuse in institutional applications like schools, hospitals, and government facilities
- Certified ANSI A156.3 Grade 1 standards
- UL305 listed
- Finish: 628/US28
- Finish Description: Satin Aluminum Clear Anodized
- Physical Appearance: Narrow Stile Pushpad
- Device Type: Rim
- Device Length: 36 In.
- Dogging Options: Hex Key Dogging
- Includes Trim: No
- Fire Rated: No
- Product Type: Rim Exit Devices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.