FAAC S450H CBAC 24V Hydraulic Swing Gate Operator Secondary Kit
The self-contained FAAC S450H operator is an electro-hydraulic unit consisting of a low voltage electric motor, a pump, a valve assembly, and a hydraulic cylinder, all housed in an anodized aluminum body.
The model with hydraulic locking does not require the installation of electric locks and guarantees that the leaf is mechanically locked when the motor is not running. The model without hydraulic locking needs one or more electric locks to guarantee that the leaf doesn't move when the motor is not running.
The S450H Operator is designed and manufactured to automate vehicular swing leaf gates. Do not use for any other purpose.
- 1 - Operator S450H
- 1 - Junction Box for electrical connections - 3366.1
- 40* - AWG 12 - 2 conductors cable (operator) - 1ft - 2197
- 40 - AWG 22 - 2 conductors cable (encoder) - 1 ft - 2193
(*) The AWG 12 cable can be used for connections of up to 50’ in length
between the operator and the control board.
- Hybrid technology
- Integrated encoder to control operator position
- Useful stroke 12.2 in (311 mm)
- New “multi-position” bracket for non-welded applications
- Built-in opening and closing mechanical stops
- Maximum safety thanks to the E024U control board reverse on contact feature
- Built-in battery backup to ensure operation in case of a power outage
- Compliant with UL325 for Class I, II, III, and IV applications
- Input voltage: 24 Vdc
- Power: 60 W
- Max Thrust: 1124 lbf (500 daN)
- Rod stroke: 12.2 in (311 mm)
- Minimum time to open 90°: 12 sec
- Maximum leaf width: 14 ft (4.3 m)
- Maximum leaf weight: 1100 lb. (500 Kg)
- Operating ambient temperature: -4°F - 131°F (-20°C - +55°C)
- Use frequency: Continuous
- Operator weight: 14.3 lb. (6.5 Kg)
- Operator Dimensions: 43.8 x 3.3 x 4.7 in (1113x85x119 mm)
- Protection class: IP 55
- Hydraulic locks: installed
- Mounting dimensions, wind factor, and gate design will affect performance specification
- Use frequency is measured at an ambient temperature of 72 °F (20 °C) Temperature variation will affect it
- An electric or magnetic lock is recommended for any gate longer than 12 ft (3.6 m)
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 3 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.