FAAC 844 ER Z16 Pinion Slide Gate Operator | FAA-1098371
The FAAC Model 844 is an electro-mechanical operator for sliding gates transmitting motion to the sliding leaf via a rack or chain pinion appropriately coupled to the gate. The non-reversing system ensures the gate is mechanically locked when the motor is not operating and, therefore, no lock needs to be installed.
The gear motor is equipped with a mechanical clutch which, combined with an electronic device, offers the necessary adjustable anti-crushing safety and guarantees stopping or reversing the gate movement. A handy manual release makes it possible to move the gate in the event of a power cut or malfunction.
The control board, if supplied with the gear motor, it is placed inside the operator.
The 844 automated system is designed and manufactured to control the access of vehicles. Do not use it for any other purpose.
- The operator with Z16 pinion and control board 780D
- Limit switch magnets
- Manual release key
- Ideal for commercial and industrial applications.
- Maximum anti-crushing safety with a twin-disk oil-bath clutch and electronic board with encoder for reverse on obstacle.
- Non reversing operator, no electric locks needed
- Key protected manual release device.
- Magnetic limit switch.
- Adjustable mounting bracket for flexible positioning.
- Simplified programming via display and push buttons.
- Compliant with UL325 for Class I,II,III and IV applications.
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 3 years
- Input voltage: 115 VAC (+10% -6%)
- Power: 650 W
- Current: 7 A
- Electric motor: 0.65 KW (0.87 hp)
- Capacitor: 70 uF
- Traction and thrust force: 247 lbf (1100 N)
- Motor rotation speed: 1700 r.p.m.
- Reduction ratio: 1:30
- Gate max weight: 4000 lb (1814 Kg)
- Gate speed: 0.63 ft/second (0.19 m/second)
- Gate max length: 131 ft (40 m)
- Use frequency: 70%
- Thermal protection on motor winding: 120 °C
- Clutch: Twin disk in oil bath
- Operating ambient temperature: -4°F - 131°F (-20°C - +55°C)
- Operator weight: 32 lb (14.5 Kg)
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 10.8 x 7.5 x 15.3 in (275x191x336 mm)
- Protection class: IP 44
- Rack is not included.