FAAC 455D Control Panel (Post New UL version 7)
The 455 D control board is used to operate the FAAC High Voltage swing gate operators. It has several operating logics built-in, programmable with the help of a display and pushbutton. The board allows the connection of various accessories including monitored photocells for compliance with the UL325 standard Ed: 7.
The 455D control board allows the connection of 1 closed and up to 2 open entrapment protection devices.
The board should be installed in an enclosure that is conveniently located as close as possible to the gate operator. All electrical connections from the control board to the
operator must be made in a weatherproof junction box.
- Operates a single leaf or bi-parting gate
- Programmable opening and closing slow down
- Eight different function logics
- Built-in closing timer
- Fail-safe function for photocells
- Opening and closing delays selectable for overlapping gates
- Electrical thrust force adjustable
- Input voltage: 115 VAC (+10% -6%) or 230 VAC (+6% -10%)
- Input power: 10 W
- Motor max. load: 800 W
- Accessory max. load: 500 mA
- Electric lock max load: 15 VA
- Operating Temperature: -4°F - 131°F (-20°C - +55°C)
- Dimensions overall (L x D x H): 17.5 x 15.5 x 6.2” (445x393x157mm)
- Weight (without batteries): 15.5 Lbs. (7 kg)
- Protection class: NEMA type 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- Number of operating logics: 8
- Protection Fuses: 5A (230V version), 10A (115V Version), 800 mA (accessory)
- FAAC 400 Hydraulic Swing Gate Operator
- FAAC 402 Hydraulic Swing Gate Operator
FAAC 412 Electro-Mechanical Operator
- FAAC 415 Electro-Mechanical Operator
- FAAC422 Hydraulic Swing Gate Operator
- FAAC 455D 115VAC / 230VAC Control Board for Swing Gate Operators
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 1 year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.