FAAC 770 24V Single Basic Kit
The FAAC 770 is an electromechanical operator for swing gates. It is designed for in-ground installation and therefore does not alter the appearance of the gate.
The supplied support box allows you to set up the gate before actually installing the operator.
The 770 electromechanical operator is not reversible, so it ensures a mechanical stop and eliminates the need for an electric lock.
The 770 Operator is designed and manufactured to automate vehicular swing gates. Do not use it for any other purpose.
- 1 Operator 770 10675315
- 1 Support Box: Regular or Stainless Steel
- 1 E024U Enclosure Kit 3350.1
- 2 Batteries 12V 8 Ah 3540
- 1 Receiver 433 RC Plug-In 787856
- 2 4-channel transmitter XT4 433 RC 787453
- 1 Pair of XP 30 photobeam photocells 785105
- 2 XP 30 adapters for conduit connection 401064
- Invisible operator
- Access the operator without removing the leaf
- Protection class IP 67
- Non-reversible design
- Optional 140 ° and 180 ° opening kits
- Maximum safety thanks to the E024U control board reverse on contact feature
- Built-in battery backup to ensure operation in case of a power outage
- Compliant with UL325 for Class I, II, III, and IV application
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 3 years
- Input Voltage: 24 Vdc
- Power: 70 W
- Max torque: 221 lbf.ft (300 Nm)
- Reduction ratio: 1:1418
- Angular speed: 6°/sec
- Max opening angle: 110 ° (140 ° and 180 ° with optional kit)
- Maximum leaf width: 11 ft (3.5 m)
- Maximum leaf weight: 1100 lb (500 Kg)
- Operating ambient temperature: -4°F - 131°F (-20°C - +55°C)
- Use frequency: Continuous
- Operator Weight 26 lb (12 kg)
- Operator dimensions: 14 x 6 x 5.5 in (360x150x140 mm)
- Support box dimensions: 17 x 12 x 8 in (430x307x214 mm)
- Protection class: IP 67
- Mounting dimensions, wind factor, and gate design will affect performance specification
- Use frequency is measured at an ambient temperature of 72 °F (20 °C). Temperature variation will affect it.
- An electric or magnetic lock is recommended for any gate longer than 12 ft (3.6 m).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.