FAAC 422 CBAC Standard Basic Single Kit
The self-contained 422 operator is an electro-hydraulic unit consisting of an electric motor, a pump, a valve assembly, and a hydraulic cylinder, all housed in an anodized aluminum oil reservoir.
The standard model of the 422 Operator (CBAC) comes with hydraulic locks in both open and close positions. The optional SB version doesn’t have any locks.
The hydraulic lock is a service device rather than a security device. Additional external locks are recommended if tight security is needed.
The 422 Operator is designed and built to automate vehicular swing leaf gates. Do not use it for any other purpose.
- 1 - Operator 422 CBAC
- 1 - 455D with 18 x 16 in. metal enclosure - 455D115.1 (for 115V models) or 455D220.1 (for 230 models)
- 1 - Receiver 433 RC Plug-In - 787856
- 2 - 4-channel transmitter XT4 433 RC - 787453
- 1 - Pair of XP 30 photobeam photocells - 785105
- 2 - XP 30 adapters for conduit connection - 401064
- Versatile hydraulic operator for residential and light commercial applications
- Hydraulic lock of the gate in opened and closed positions
- Key-protected manual release
- Quiet operation
- Self-lubricating for long life
- Compliant with UL325 for Class I, II, III, and IV applications
- Input voltage: 115 VAC (+10% -6%) or 230 VAC (+6% -10%)
- Power: 220 W
- Current: 2A (115V) - 1 A (230V)
- Motor Asynchronous: single-phase
- Rod stroke: 9.8 in (250 mm)
- 90° opening time: approx. 12 sec
- Pump flow rate: 1 l/min
- Thrust force: 1124 lbf (500 daN)
- Leaf minimum width: 5ft (1.5 m)
- Leaf maximum width: 10ft (3 m)
- Leaf maximum weight: 900 lb. (410 Kg)
- Usage frequency (cycles per hour): 55
- Operating ambient temperature: -4°F - 131°F (-20 °C to +55 °C)
- Thermal protection on motor winding: 248 °F (120 °C)
- Weight: 15.4 lb. (7 kg)
- Protection class: IP 55
- Dimensions (L x D x H) in mm: 38.8 x 4.7 x 3.3 in (987x120x85mm)
- Mounting dimensions, wind factor, and gate design will affect performance specification
- Use frequency is measured at an ambient temperature of 72 °F (20 °C). Temperature variation will affect it
- Positive gate stops, which limit gate travel, are required in the opened and closed positions
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 3 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.