FAAC 415 Single Kit | FAA-10441811.5
The FAAC 415 is an automatic gate operator for swinging gates. It is designed for residential applications and can accommodate gate leaf's up to 15 ft. long. The self-contained 415 operator consists of an electric motor that drives a worm
screw housed in an aluminum casing.
The operator has built-in limit switches, that can be used in place of positive stops to limit the gate travel.
Built-in security and anti-crushing measures of the 415 Operator include reverse on contact and an electronic torque adjustment to control the force transmitted to the gate leaf.
The 415 Operator is designed and manufactured to automate vehicular swing gates. Do not use it for any other purpose.
- 1 - Operator 415 - 104418115
- 1 - E024U Enclosure Kit - 3350.1
- 2 - Batteries 12V 8 Ah - 3540
- 1 - Receiver 433 RC Plug-In - 787856
- 2 - 4-channel transmitter XT4 433 RC - 787453
- 1 - Pair of XP 30 photobeam photocells - 785105
- 2 - XP 30 adapters for conduit connection - 401064
- “In-axis” thrust operator
- Built-in Limit switches
- Die-cast aluminum body, entirely double-coat painted for longer life
- Manual release device with simplified key-protected activation
- Horizontal exit for cables to allow near to ground installation
- Maximum safety thanks to the E024U control board reverse on contact feature
- Built-in battery backup to ensure operation in case of a power outage
- Compliant with UL325 for Class I, II, III and IV applications
- Input Voltage: 24 Vdc
- Power: 70 W
- Thrust: 630 lbf (280 daN)
- Effective stroke: 15.75 in (400 mm)
- Minimum time to open 90°: 16 sec
- Leaf max. width: 15’ (4.6m)
- Leaf max. weight: 700 lb (318 Kg)
- Operating ambient temperature: -4°F - 131°F (-20°C - +55°C)
- Use frequency: continuous
- Operator Weight: 17.6 lb (8 Kg)
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 36 x 4 x 6 in (904x105x148 mm)
- Protection class: IP 54
- Mounting dimensions, wind factor, and gate design will affect performance specification
- Use frequency is measured at an ambient temperature of 72 °F (20 °C) Temperature variation will affect it
- An electric or magnetic lock is recommended for any gate longer than 12 ft (3.6 m)
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 3 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.