FAAC 415 Basic Single Kit
The FAAC 415 is an automatic gate operator for swinging gates. It is designed for residential applications and can accommodate gate leaf's up to 15 ft. long. The self-contained 415 operator consists of an electric motor that drives a worm
screw housed in an aluminum casing.
The operator has built-in limit switches, that can be used in place of positive stops to limit the gate travel.
Built-in security and anti-crushing measures of the 415 Operator include reverse on contact and an electronic torque adjustment to control the force transmitted to the gate leaf.
The 415 Operator is designed and manufactured to automate vehicular swing gates. Do not use it for any other purpose.
- 1 - Operator 415 - 1044182
- 1 - Fiberglass enclosure - 10 x 12 in. or 14 x 16 in. prewired
- 1 - 455D control panel 115V - 790944
- 1 - Receiver 433 RC Plug-In - 787856
- 2 - 4-channel transmitter XT4 433 RC - 787453
- 1 - Pair of XP 30 photobeam photocells - 785105
- 2 - XP 30 adapters for conduit connection - 401064
- “In-axis” thrust operator.
- Die-cast aluminum body, entirely double-coat painted for longer life.
- Manual release device with simplified key-protected activation.
- Built-in sealed limit switches that can be used for slowdown or stops.
- Horizontal exit for cables to allow near to ground installation (low installation).
- Compliant with UL325 for Class I, II, III, and IV applications.
- Input Voltage: 115 VAC (+10% -6%)
- Power: 300 W
- Current: 2.6 A
- Thermal protection: 284 °F (140 °C)
- Thrust capacitor: 25 uF
- Thrust force: 674 lbf (300 daN)
- Motor Asynchronous: single phase
- Rod stroke: 15.7 in (400 mm)
- 90° opening time approx.: 19 sec
- Leaf minimum width: 7.5ft (2.3m)
- Leaf maximum width: 15 ft (4.6 m)
- Leaf maximum weight: 700 lb (317.5 Kg)
- Usage frequency (cycles per hour): 25
- Operating ambient temperature: -4°F - 131°F (-20 °C to +55 °C)
- Weight of operator: 17.6 lb (8 Kg)
- Dimensions (L x D x H) in mm: 35.6 x 4.1 x 5.8 in (940x105x148 mm)
- Protection class: IP 54
- Mounting dimensions, wind factor, and gate design will affect performance specification
- Use frequency is measured at an ambient temperature of 72 °F (20 °C) Temperature variation will affect it
- An electric or magnetic lock is recommended for any gate longer than 12 ft (3.6 m)
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 3 years