FAAC 412 115V DX/SX Arm Only
The FAAC 412 is a self-contained compact operator that consists of an electric motor that drives a worm screw housed in an aluminum casing.
The system locks mechanically; therefore no electric lock is required. Positive stops are required.
The 412 operator is designed and built to automate vehicular swing leaf gates. Do not use it for any other purpose.
- Designed for light residential, single-family use
- Mechanical lock in the open and close position
- Built-in manual release in case of power failure
- Simple installation and maintenance.
- Anti-crushing safety thanks to the electronic control board
- UL 325 Compliant
- Input voltage: 115 VAC (+10% -6%)
- Power: 280 W
- Current: 3 A
- Thrust Capacitor: 25 uF
- Thrust force: 719 lbf (320 daN)
- Motor: Asynchronous single phase
- 90° opening time: Approx. 16 sec
- Rod stroke: 11.4 in (290 mm)
- Leaf minimum width: 6 ft (1.83m)
- Leaf maximum width: 14 ft (4.2 m)
- Leaf maximum weight: 500 lb (226.8 Kg)
- Use frequency (cycles per hour): 18
- Thermal protection on motor winding: 284 °F (140 °C)
- Operating ambient temperature: -4°F - 131°F (-20 °C to +55 °C)
- Protection class: IP 44
- Operator weight: 14.3 lb (6.5 kg)
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 39.3 x 3.5 x 7.7 in (1000x90x195mm)
- Mounting dimensions, wind factor, and gate design will affect performance specification
- Use frequency is measured at an ambient temperature of 72 °F 20 °C). Temperature variation will affect it
- An electric or magnetic lock is recommended for any gate longer than 12 ft (3.6 m)
- Positive gate stops, which limit gate travel, are required in the opened and closed positions
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 3 years