FAAC 400 CBACR New Manual Release (Arm Only)
The FAAC Model 400 Swing Gate Operator consists of an electric pump and a hydraulic piston which transmits drive to the gate leaf.
Models with hydraulic locking do not require the installation of electric locks, as they provide mechanical locking of the leaf when the motor is not operating. Models without hydraulic locking require the installation of electric locks to ensure that the leaf is mechanically locked.
The 400 Operators were designed and built to automate swing leaf gates. Do not use for any other purpose.
- Wide and versatile range from residential to heavy industrial gates
- Hydraulic lock of the gate in open and/or closed positions
- Quiet operation
- Self-lubricating for long life
- Key protected manual release
- Compliant with UL325 for Class I, II, III, and IV applications
- Input voltage: 115 VAC (+10% -6%) or 230 VAC (+6% -10%)
- Power: 220 W
- Current: 2A (115V) - 1 A (230V)
- Motor: Asynchronous single phase
- Thrust Capacitor: 25uF (115V) - 8uF (230V)
- Operating ambient temperature: -4°F - 131°F (-20 °C to +55 °C)
- Thermal protection on motor: 248 °F (120 °C)
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Protection Class: IP 55
- Dimensions: 40.5 x 4.4 x 3.3 in.
- Hydraulic Locking: Opening and Closing
- Min. Leaf Length: 6 feet
- Max. Leaf Length: 12 feet
- Max. Leaf Weight: 900 lbs.
- Thrust Force: 1045 lbf.
- Pump Flow Rate: 1.5 l/m
- 90 Degree Opening Time: Approx. 12 secs.
- Effective Rod Stroke: 10.25 in.
- Cycles per Hour: 80
- Mounting dimensions, wind factor, and gate design will affect performance specification
- Use frequency is measured at an ambient temperature of 72 °F (20 °C). Temperature variation will affect it
- An electric or magnetic lock is recommended for any gate longer than 12 ft (3.6 m)
- Positive gate stops, which limit gate travel, are required in the opened and closed positions
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 3 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.