FAAC J200 F 600 Fixed Bollard in Painted Steel | FAA-116506
FAAC solutions represent an elegant and functional alternative to fixed bollards, gates, barriers, chains, and similar. The bollard defines pedestrian areas during peak times or permanently, it enables only authorized people (business owners, residents, hotel guests, garage customers, taxi, owners of parking spaces) to enter and/or exit from certain areas, it defines parking places, squares or sidewalks and protects sensitive areas, such as embassies, coastlines, military installations, etc.
Power supply and wiring are not required for the FAAC J200 F 600 Fixed Bollard in Painted Steel. Simple installation and limited digging operations. Aesthetically consistent with other retractable bollards in mixed installations. Easy to transport, store and install, thanks to the limited weight of the product.
- Steel cylinder, thickness 0.24 in (6 mm) cataphoresis treatment and painted
- Powder paint dark grey metalized RAL 7021
- Supporting structure to be cemented, cataphoresis treatment (pit not required)
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 2 years
- Cylinder height: 23.6 in (600 mm)
- Cylinder diameter: 7.9 in (200 mm)
- Cylinder material, standard version: Steel S235JRG2 EN 10277 0.24 in (6mm) thick
- Cylinder surface treatment: Cataphoresis and polyester powder painted RAL 7021 metallic dark grey
- Cylinder head: Aluminum RAL 9006
- Standard reflecting strip: Height 1 in (25 mm)
- Total weight: 77 lb (35 kg)
- Foundation size (LxWxH): 28x28x8 in (700x700x200 mm)